Chapter 19

Guess who passed their pre cal exam!

This girl😛😛😛

Passed that hoe with an 83....

Tell me God don't work miracles? Sheesh.

A special shoutout to @princess_Toy and her encouraging words yesterday, thank you boo❤️

Olivia POV

"Bae!"

"Hm?"

"You seen my gold chain with the cross on it?"

"In the bathroom on the counter." I mumbled, tossing another pineapple in my mouth.

August came out of my bedroom and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You're leaving?" I pouted.

"Yeah, I'm so close to finishing this song baybeh, I just need one more studio session before I can pitch it to the label."

Hearing him talk about music and get so excited reminded me of why I love him so much. When he's passionate about something he won't let anything get in the way.

"That's good babe. What's the song called?"

"Well it-"

He was cut off by my phone ringing. I put it on speaker and watched Aug make himself some cereal.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis."

Chris usually greeted me with a joke or an insult when he called, so I knew something else was up.

"Hey Chris. What's wrong?"

"Im at the hospital with Kel right now."

I frowned. "She's still working? Isn't she almost 6 months?"

"Nah, we in the Emergency room. She passed out."

I grabbed my chest and looked at Aug who stopped pouring his milk.

"W-what? What happened? Is she okay? Is the baby okay?"

"She's alright. Doc' said she been stressing herself out and trying to do too much. The argument we had this morning didn't help either."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I just want her to see some friendly faces. She's been in a bad mood since this morning and I know she tired of seeing all these doctors that she see every damn day at work." He laughed a little. "You mind coming to see her?"

"You know im coming. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Thanks sis." He said before hanging up.

I looked over at August as he grabbed his keys. "We takin' my car or yours?" He asked, rushing to the door.

I smirked, shaking my head.

"Watchu looking at me like that fa'?"

"Don't think I didn't notice you stop what you were doing when you heard what Chris said."

"Whatchu talking about?"

"It's okay Aug. You can care about Kelsey just as much as everyone else." I smiled.

He always put on this act that he hated her when he knew damn well he would off anybody that messed with Kelsey. That was his little partner in crime. He knew that she would do the same. Kelsey was quick to fight anybody who came for the people she cared about, that's something we all knew too well.