Chapter 39

Okay can I vent to yall real quick?

Me and my guy bestfriend been cool for a long ass time. We been close for a good 3 years now and everything is gucci. I have a newer friend that I've become real close with. She my bitch. So I introduce them. Everything is peaches and cream until I find out these niggas having phone calls and chick fil a dates without me. They not feeling eachother or nothing...but yall...

I'm jealous as hell😭

Like I'm real stingy when it comes to my friends. Especially my bestfriend like NO BITCH GET YOUR OWN. HE TAKEN.

Am I wrong for feeling like this?

And before you ask, no, I don't like the nigga, lmao.

Somebody talk to me pls.

Enough about me tho, on with the update.

I love yall...like fr😭

Omniscient POV

"Sit the taco meet over there." Kelsey instructed as her and Chris were setting up for the lunch.

Londyn's faint cries filled the room as Kelsey tried to quiet her. "What's wrong mama? You hungry again?"

The front door opened and in walked Olivia, Aug, Lay, and Briana.

"Wazaaaam!" August dapped up Chris and hugged Kelsey before placing a kiss on Londyn's forehead.

"Hey snookums!" Olivia ran to Londyn, causing her crying to stop immediately as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

"Bitch how in the hell did you do that?"

"Guess it's the mother in me." Olivia smiled. "I'm going to put her down and help you finish setting up, cause big bro looks so confused right now." They both looked over at Chris who was setting the table totally wrong.

"Yes please, this shit confusing." He said hello to everyone before grabbing Londyn from Olivia, kissing Kelsey, and heading upstairs.

"Lay you wanna watch TV?" Olivia kneeled down to ask her. She frowned and shook her head. "I wanna take nap. Daddy lay wih me?" Olivia smiled, noticing that Lay was starting to pick up Aug's accent.

"I'a lay witchu mama, c'mere." He opened his arms and picked her up, taking her to the guest room to nap.

"What's wrong with Princess?" Kelsey asked as she finished up the beans and rice. Briana was right behind her, tasting things secretly.

"I don't know, she's been like this all week. It's worrying me." Olivia poked her bottom lip out. Lay was her sunshine and seeing her mope around made Olivia sad.

"I know. I hope she gets better." Briana said, stuffing her mouth with tortilla chips.

"Bitch. Go sit down somewhere. No eating until everyone's here and everything's ready."

Briana laughed before sticking her tongue out and walking over to the kitchen table.

"So is your boo thang on his way yet?" Kelsey asked, raising an eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact, he is." Briana smirked, biting her bottom lip. She really liked him and prayed that all of her friends and family liked him too.

"Can't wait to meet him. You know Ashley is bringing her boo thang too?"

"Really? Wow. Haven't spoken to Ashley in a minute." Olivia added as she was mixing the sugar into her lemonade.