Chapter 45

A few facts about me:

*I'm Caribbean

*I LOVE pineapples, like so much. Whoever wifing me gone love how I taste cause..LMFAO

*I'm a CRY baby. I cried a few hours ago lmaoo. I'm just super sensitive and I take everything to heart.

*I really do suffer from anxiety. I get attacks every time I perform, when I'm in large crowds, and when I feel overwhelmed. It's so scary and I hate it so much. It gets to a point where i literally have to tell myself to breathe.

*i'm 100% pure. I know it's probably hard to believe based on some of the scenes I write💀 but it's true. Ain't nobody been between these legs😇

What are some facts about you? I wanna know😊

Kelsey POV

"Chris if you don't put my baby down." He was trying to dance while holding Londyn and if he dropped her I was gonna drop his ass.

"Chillout, it's helping her fall asleep."

I smacked my teeth and continued folding clothes. Once I was done I put them away upstairs. I came back down to Chris watching TV eating fruit and Londyn asleep on a small pillow.

 I came back down to Chris watching TV eating fruit and Londyn asleep on a small pillow

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before climbing into Chris' lap.

"We made a pretty cute baby." I mumbled in his ear before kissing it.

"I know. I can't wait to put more babies up in here." His hands rubbed on my stomach and I giggled. My phone began ringing and I grabbed it, rolling my eyes once I saw that it was Brittany.

I haven't talked to her since I gave birth to Londyn. I came back home 2 days later and just as I asked, she was out. She's texted me and left voicemails about how sorry she was but I had no obligation to speak to her. She was alive and had a place to stay therefore things could go back to normal, which was us not speaking to eachother.

Sometimes I get sad, especially now seeing how close Briana and Olivia are now. I wish me and my sister had that type of relationship, but I was also content with all of my friends. My life was going good and I've been so happy.

"What you thinking about?" Chris placed a strawberry in my mouth before kissing me.

"Just my life and how grateful I am for all of you." I grabbed Chris' bowl of strawberry and placed it on the coffee table before climbing on top of him.

"Baby...Londyn right there." He mumbled in between kisses as I smiled.

"She's asleep." I kissed down his neck before finding the string on his sweats. I pulled them down along with his boxers and was interrupted by my phone ringing again.