Chapter 33

I gave yall 3 updates in one day...sheesh.

Omniscient POV

Olivia opened her eyes slowly, squinting from the sunlight. Reaching over to her left, she sighed in contentment. August was next to her, something that hasn't happened in a long time. She leaned over, pecking his cheek a few times before slowly pulling the covers off of her.

"Damnit." She groaned as the sharp pain shot through her legs. Trying to stand up, she fell to the ground, taking a deep breath. "Shit." She hissed, deciding to just crawl to the bathroom. Halfway there, she felt someone pick her up.

"I'm sorry baybeh." He whispered softly in her ear, kissing her shoulder. He placed her on the counter, starting up her shower while Olivia grabbed her toothbrush. Together, they silently brushed their teeth.

Once steam filled the room, August undressed Olivia, stepping into the shower with her.

August had no intentions to do anything with her, he just had somewhere to be and couldn't be late.

"I gotta go to tha' studio today." He said, putting his soap on his rag.

"Oh yeah?" Olivia said, stepping behind August to let him use the water.

"Yea'. You mind picking up Lay fa' me?"

"It's no problem." She said as they switched positions. August took the rag from Olivia, washing her back for her.

"Thank you." She smiled, standing on her tippy toes to peck his lips multiple times.

August nodded, stepping out and going to get dressed. After 15 minutes, Olivia was finally done. Stepping out, August came back in, putting on deodorant and cologne.

"Aight a Mill, im gone baybeh."he pulled her by her towel, pecking her lips three times.

"I'll see you later. Text me or something." She mumbled, kissing him one more time as he squeezed one of her nipples.

"Owwww jackass!" She yelled, pushing him out of the bathroom.

~

"Kelsey I'm not asking you, im telling you. Now open your damn mouth and take these fucking vitamins."

Chris had spent the past 15 minutes trying to get Kelsey to take her prenatal vitamins, she was in one of her moods where she didn't want to do anything at all. She was more than ready for baby Londyn to come.

She rolled her eyes before opening her mouth to let Chris put them in. Soon after, Brittany walked into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." She spoke, grabbing a banana.

"Morning." Chris said, nudging Kelsey to do the same.

Kelsey smacked her teeth, leaving the kitchen and going to lay down.

Chris sighed, drinking his bottle of water. He felt Brittany staring at him.

"Do you know some good places to eat here?"

"Carter's is pretty nice."

"Do you mind taking me? I'm hungry and your fiancé' doesn't cook anything around here."

"This is Kelsey's house, she doesn't have to do a damn thing she doesn't want to. Not to mention she hates your ass, you really trust anything she'd cook for you?" Chris laughed a little. Knowing Kelsey, she's probably poison Brittany's food and watch her die slow.

"I guess. But can we go now?"

"Lemme talk to Kel real quick." He jogged up the stairs, opening the door to their room.