Chapter 20

By far the LONGEST chapter I've ever written in my life. I really hope you enjoy.

Because this is where is all pops off.

Im enjoying this break so far, I hope this doesn't ruin yours.

Muahahaha

-Britt

Kelsey, Chris, and a visual of the gala.

Kelsey POV

"Olivia how is it looking?" I bounced in my seat anxiously. Evan has spent the last hour and a half working on my hair and makeup. I trusted him with my face and I really hope he wasn't fucking up.

"Girlllll you look fine as hell. Sexiest pregnant lady I've ever seen." Olivia clapped her hands.

"Okay...and done!" He turned me towards the mirror and my mouth dropped.

I was laid....

My hair was cut in a bob and my makeup was so on point.

"Oh my god! Evan I look like a goddess! Thank you so much!" I jumped out of my seat and hugged him as best as I could. My baby bump was growing more and more everyday. I was about 5 and a half months.

"No problem girl. I gotta make sure my girls are all looking right tonight." He smiled.

I've actually grown to like Evan, he's so funny and gives really good advice.

"Go try on the dress I bought you! It's baby bump friendly." Olivia winked, pushing me towards my closet.

"Olivia you can be such a dork sometimes." I laughed as Evan agreed.

I pulled it out of of the garment bag and my mouth dropped. It was a long sleeve black dress with a long split down the thigh. "Thank god I shaved." I said, feeling the material.

"I did too." Olivia smiled. "Those waxes have really been a life saver. Aug loves them too." She added, biting her bottom lip.

"Didn't I tell you? You're welcome." I smiled, stripping from my sweats and tank top. With Olivia's help, the dress was zipped and I walked out to where Evan was waiting.

I took a look in the mirror and jumped up and down. "Olivia! Bitch this dress is so bomb!" I began crying, trying to keep myself together. "Sorry, my damn emotions are all over the place." I laughed.

"It's okay boo, I understand." Olivia smiled, kissing my cheek. "I can't wait for tonight! I have this feeling in my gut." She spoke, smiling.

"Me too. I can't wait to just slay everyone." I laughed.

After talking a little more, Evan left to get ready, but Olivia brought all of her stuff here.

"How much?"

"So much baybeh."

"Awwww, I miss you too." She cooed into the phone.

These niggas are worse than me and Chris. Olivia just saw him a couple hours ago and they were on facetime crying about how much they missed eachother. It was cute, but it was just making me miss Christopher.

He wanted to get ready at Aug's place to give me some space.

He's been trying to 'give me space' since the hospital incident.

I didn't try to go off, I really didn't. I just get so insecure at times because of being pregnant.

"How do I look?"