Chapter 39 *Valentines Day Edition*

Just want to let you all know that im doing so much better.❤️ thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. I read every comment and I really do love all of yall😭 It's still competition season so dance and school is taking up a lot of my time but I will go back to regular updating.

Im late I know but it's sill Valentine's Day lmao.

Omniscient POV

"Baby. This was too good but I can't finish it." Olivia groaned, pushing her stuffed crab away from her.

"You good ma. I'a get us some to-go containers."

While waiting for the waitress to return, they engaged in small talk.

"I miss Lay."

"Me too. But it sound like she having a ball at yo grandma house."

"I know! Her and Londyn probably getting so spoiled right now." Olivia giggled. "I'm glad she's at least feeling a little better."

"Yeah."

The waitress came with a huge red cupcake with a candle on it. Olivia eyes widened and she smiled.

"This for me?"

"Fa us. We sharin' girl." He laughed as they both grabbed their forks and dug in.

"Tonight has been so romantic. Thank you baby."

"You welcome. Yo birthday on Valentine's Day so it's a win-win fa' me." August joked.

Although they were celebrating 2 special days in one, August had a little more up his sleeve for Olivia.

They both began eating the cupcake, smiling and flirting with eachother.

"Owwww!" Olivia yelled as she pulled the fork out of her mouth. "What the h-"

She stopped and looked over at August, who was sweating buckets.

"Olivia...baybeh I don't know whea' to start. Since day one you been rockin' with me. I'm so thankful for all that you've done fa' me. You make me happy. You taught me how to love. I can't imagine spendin' a day on this earth without you in my life. We both done made some mistakes but that's what love is about. You accept me fa' who I am and I'm beyond grateful for that. Sooo.." August finally dropped down on one knee.

"What I'm sayin' is....Olivia Rose Miller, will you marry me?"

Olivia finally looked down and realized that what she bit into was a 7 carrot white gold engagement ring. Her eyes widened as the tears continued to fall.