Chapter 43

This random but im extra sad. My fav book ever is over😭 yall should go check out "Perception" by QueenGoldChainz because....its sooo good. So are all of her others.

Time to go cry again.

Olivia POV

"What? What do they say?" I pushed past Kelsey and looked at the three pregnancy tests. I prayed to God that these mood swings and missed periods were from stress.

I gasp and cover my hand with my mouth.

Each of them read positive.

I'm carrying August's child.

I'm finally carrying a child, given to me by the man that I love and I can't help but feel guilty because of it.

Who am I to bring more mess into our already messy situation?

I drop to my knees and feel my throat closing up. I cough and cough but somehow I still feel like I'm not getting enough air.

Kelsey dropped down beside me, rubbing my back. I began taking deep breathes as tears fell. "I can't be pregnant." I say through tears.

"Babe....I wanna say there's a big chance you aren't but these are pretty accurate tests."

I continue to cry, shaking my head.

"How? We always use condoms."

"Always?" Kelsey raised an eyebrow and I looked up, thinking.

"Well....there was one time.."

"And that's all it takes. One time."

I sighed and stood up, looking at the tests again.

"W-what do I do? I can't tell August." I walk out into my bedroom and plop on the bed.

"Why not?"

"Do you realize all that's going on right now? Lay has cancer, we're planning a wedding, and the both of us are trying to balance work to afford all of this."

Kelsey joins me on the bed and rubs my back. I know she wants to be there for me and she thinks she gets it but when she was pregnant with Londyn she wasn't under the same circumstances as me.

"It will seem selfish of me. Maybe I should just...."

"Maybe you should what?" Kelsey stood up, crossing her arms. I stared at her and bit my lip before looking back down.

"No. Hell no. Fuck is wrong with you? You're going to keep this baby. God would've have given it to you if He didn't feel that you were capable."

Kelsey was trying not to raise her voice but I knew she was pissed.

"Kelsey thanks. I just need time to think."

"No, I'm not l-"

She was cut off by the front door opening. August walked into our bedroom. "Wassup Kel." He gave her a small hug before walking out to kiss me.

"Hey baby. Where you going?" I grabbed his arm when I saw him walking towards the bathroom.

"Ima shower and go to bed."

My eyes widened and I looked over at Kelsey who instantly crossed her leg.
"Woooo I need to pee. Can I use your restroom really quick?" She asked and I nodded as she ran into the bathroom to get rid of the tests.

3 minutes later she was out with her purse, drying her hands. "I'm gonna get going. Love yall. Text me Olivia." She eyed me and I nodded, letting her out before walking back in to August taking his clothes off.