Chapter 32

Omniscient POV

Water cascaded down the both of their bodies as they placed there foreheads against eachother.

"Yes baby." Olivia answered as August swiftly picked her up, turning the water to the shower off and grabbing a towel. Laying her down the the bed, he took the clean towel and wiped every inch of her, admiring her caramel skin.

Going into the drawer, he pulled out a brand new box of condoms, shaking them a little to joke with Olivia. Pulling out out, he bit into the packet, opening one to put on.

Not even 2 seconds after opening it, Olivia grabs it from him, swiftly stroking him in her hands before gliding the condom on.

"Somebody is eager." August snickered, flinching a little from how cold her small hands were.

"Shutup." She groaned, turning over on all fours and positioning herself. August kneeled down, eye level to all of her wetness.

He bit his lip at the sight of Olivia. Using his thumb and index finger, she slowly separated her lips, watching the slime from the juices slowly begin to ooze out. "You so wet fa' me baybeh." He whispered, causing her to moan.

"August. Just put it in please."

He shook his head, quickly turning her over and catching her by surprise. "I wanna see your face while I'm inside of you." He leaned in, kissing her lips as he placed himself at her entrance.

It's been months since either of them had been intimate, which filled both of them with nervousness. August slowly slid in as she wrapped her arms around him. He slid in a little more each time, biting him bottom lip to concentrate.

After getting all of himself in, he sat there, tilting his head back and groaning.

"What's wrong?"

"Baybeh, I'm already finna bust." He said, barely audible as Olivia giggled.

"Is it that good?" She said seductively, sitting up and twirling her hips.

The pinching feeling that first occurred when he entered quickly went away as the two sat in the missionary position. "Fuck..." August whispered, letting out a quick moan. Olivia's eyes widened. August mumbled stuff during sex every now and then, but never has she ever heard him let out a moan. It was so deep and manly, by far one of the most sexiest things she's ever heard.

Finally able to control himself, he begins meeting her halfway with his strokes, filling her up. "Augusttttt." She pants, pecking his lips.

"You feel so good man, fuck." He says again, lifting up and putting Olivia back on back. He takes her left leg, resting it on her shoulder as he goes deeper than before, finding her G spot.

"Oh shit......oh shit." she pants, biting into his shoulder.

"You missed me?" He asks before softly pecking her lips.

"Y-yessss. I missed you daddy." She moaned, licking her lips.

"This my pussy?" He asked again, slowing down his strokes. Not being able to answer, Olivia groaned, feeling tears at the rim of her eyes.

August sent a quick slap to her thigh, causing her to whimper.

"YESSS. It's yours baby." She whined, clenching her muscles everytime he hit her spot.

August switched from pumping to grinding, now moving his hips in circles.

"Yo shit feel so good, ion wanna ever pull out." He grunted, chucking a little.