Chapter 13

Don't forget to pre order August's album today! Or buy it December 11th! Let's support our baby daddy❤️

Excuse all mistakes!!!!

Olivia POV

"Drink more water mama." August mumbled, bringing the cup of water to my lips.

I took small sips, closing my eyes shut from the horrible headache I was having.

"I'm never drinking again." I groaned, plopping down on the couch.

"It's not that bad. Plus, we had hella fun last night from what I ca' rememba." He smirked.

"What did we do?"

"You thought your left nipple was missing, then you made me fuck you over and over." He said, causing me to cover my face in embarrassment. He walked over to me, removing my hands. "Don't feel embarrassed baybeh, im ya man, you can get it whenever you want." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Eat this bread to help soak up some more alcohol." He said, handing me a piece just as the doorbell rang.

"Aug can you get that for me please?" I asked, laying down on the couch.

I heard a female voice but wasn't sure who it was.

I got up, walking towards the door. At first, august was blocking my view on who it was, he stepped to the side, and I finally saw.

I gasped, putting my hand over my mouth.

"Briana?" I whispered, feeling tears fall from my face.

"Hey Livy." She whispered. "Can I come in?"

August was looking confused as hell at this point.

"Y-yes."

August POV

(Briana in the mm)

I stepped back, letting her in and finally getting a good look at her.

Her skin was a golden brown and her facial structure was similar to Mill's, she was a little smaller, and her face was younger tho'."

This has to be her sister.

They sat on the couch and I stood by the door. "You want me to come back lata'?"

"No, stay please?" Olivia asked with sad eyes.

"Okay." I went over and sat next to Olivia on the couch, across from Briana."

"You want to explain why the hell I haven't heard from you in 2 years?" Olivia asked. I grabbed her hand, massaging her knuckles to try and calm her.

"I had to get myself together." She responded, smiling a little.

"And how exactly did you do that?"

"Olivia I didn't come to argue." She stood up.

"Well what the hell did you expect? 'Hey Briana, come in, let's bake cookies and catch up because I missed two years of your fucking life.'" She said sarcastically.

Briana's eyes widened and I could tell she wasn't use to this new Olivia.

"Olivia im sorry, I really am. But I needed to get away. When daddy died I didn't feel like myself anymore, I needed an outlet."

"What the hell does the streets have to offers that me and grandma don't! We're your family Bri, I was there for you and so was she."

"I know. And I really do feel bad for what I did. But I just wanted to experience life for myself, I always felt like I was living through you."