Chapter 49

*5 months later*
The reception
October,2016

Omniscient POV

"I can't believe we did it baby." Kelsey draped her arms across Chris as they swayed to "All of Me" by John Legend.

" Kelsey draped her arms across Chris as they swayed to "All of Me" by John Legend

"Believe it baby. You Mrs. Brown now." Chris bit his bottom lip as he twirled his wife around. He was in love with the new blonde hair that Kelsey was rocking. She was his Beyonce'.

Once the song was over, everybody clapped and they sat at a long table

Once the song was over, everybody clapped and they sat at a long table. All of her bridesmaids were on one side and the groomsmen on the other.

Olivia stood, rubbing her now big belly and tapping a spoon against the glass to get everybody's attention. Once everyone was quiet she smiled.

"I just wanna start off by saying everybody looked beautiful tonight." Everybody clapped and cheered and a few people whistled.

"But, tonight is all about Kel and Chris. My best friends through thick and thin. I swear if anyone would've told me three years ago that they would be getting married I would've slapped them." A few people laughed, mostly Aug and Ashley because they witnessed it.

"But, you guys are truly in love and it's so inspiring. I pray that you two continue to grow in love and happiness. And I know I'm pregnant but I'm gonna lift this apple juice and pretend it's champagne."

Everyone chuckled as they all lifted their glasses. "To Chris and Kel. I wish you two endless years of happiness, and more nieces and nephews!" Everyone tilted their glasses back and cheered as Kel and Chris cut the cake.

"I wan' piece!" Lay ran up to Olivia, who had a big piece of cake on her plate. She cut a piece and put it on a plate for Layla.

"Here you go Princess."

"Thank you"

She smiled and Olivia bent down, kissing her now bald head.

August came up behind Olivia, feeling on her stomach.

"You ready ta go?"

"Kinda. My feet really hurt."

"Aight, after Lay finish her cake." Olivia nodded and August turned her around as his hands roamed to her hips.

"In less than a month my baybeh gon' be here."

"I cannot wait for my little munchkin to come." Olivia squealed.

Lay walked over to them with cake all over her face. Olivia shook her head and got a baby wipe out of her purse, cleaning Lay up.

"Alright, let me go say bye."

Olivia wobbled through the crowd, making sure she said bye to her best friend.

"You leaving?"

"Yes, my feet are killing me."

"Poor baby. Go rest up baby mama, I love you." Kelsey leaned in and kissed Olivia on the cheek.

"Aight sis, thanks for everything." Chris hugged Olivia and dapped Aug up and the three left in Aug's brand new matte black Range Rover.

"I miss my Mercedes man."

"But this Rover is so much more family friendly." Olivia smiled as Aug helped her in the car. After strapping Lay in, he got in and pulled off, placing his hand on Olivia's thigh.

"I love you baby girl." He kissed the back of her hand while paying attention to the road.

"I love you too."

They pulled up and got out, walking up the stairs and into their apartment. Olivia kicked her shoes off while Aug got Lay ready for bed.

"Baby you're making everything so painful." Olivia spoke to her belly as she tried her best to unzip her dress.

"I got it mama." August stood behind her, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. He unhooked her bra and put it in the dirty clothes before hanging up her dress.

Olivia threw on a t shirt and laid in bed, waiting for August. He climbed in and pulled Olivia into him.

"I cannot wait to marry you." She smiled and kissed his nose.

"Shit, we already married in my eyes." His hands went to her bottom and he squeezed it.

"True." She yawned and he kissed her forehead as her eyes slowly closed. "Don't forget Kel is dropping off Londyn later. Her flight is at 8 am."

"Aight, I'll handle it, go to bed baybeh."

~

"FUCKKK! Yes baby right thereeeee!" Kelsey whined as Chris rammed into her repeatedly.

"Shit, Kel." He threw his head back and smacked her ass as she sped up, now throwing it back on him.

The small bathroom on the plane was filled with the smell of sex. It was crammed but somehow the two love birds made it work.

After climaxing and cleaning themselves up, they fixed their clothes and both exited the bathroom.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" Kelsey whispered as they sat back down in their seats.

Everyone was staring but Chris didn't care. He would admit to anyone that he couldn't get enough of his wife.

"It's okay baby, who cares? We in love." He smirked and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"How long is this flight?"

"14 hours."

"Damn. Let me rest up."

"Yeah, cause once we land in Jamaica it's LIT."

Kelsey rolled her eyes and smiled. Everything was finally falling into place.

***

This was super short but I wanted to get all of that out of the way.

The next chapter will be the last and it will be super long!!' Get ready!!!!

I love you guys so much and I can't believe Book 2 is almost finished!