Chapter 22

I love yall man❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope yall don't mind the Omniscient POV, I just love writing in it because it's so much easier describing how everyone feels.

Omniscient POV

It's been a week and Olivia was barely showing progress. She would smile, and nod he head to answer the nurse's questions. But she still wouldn't speak.

August, Briana, and Rosa have barely left the hospital.

August was only allowed in the room when Olivia was sleeping, because she didn't want him around her right now.

Briana and Rosa were in the cafeteria, eating lunch, while August sat next to a sleeping Olivia.

"Hey love.." He whispered, reaching to grab her hand. "You not speaking to anyone still? I knew there was a little stubbornness in you." He laughed a little. "I miss your voice, Rose." He grazed her cheek with his hand. "I miss everything about you."

The touch of August's hand caused Olivia's heart monitor to move faster. August looked over at the monitor, amazed at what his touch could do to her. He turned back to Olivia as she slowly opened her eyes.

August froze a little, not knowing what her reaction would be to him being in here.

"Olivia." He bent down, kneeling beside her bed. "You need anything?"

She shook her head no.

"Baybeh, please talk to me?"

She looked up at him, pointing to the bathroom.

"What? You gotta pee?" He asked as she nodded, about to press the button to call a nurse before August stopped her.

"I gotchu mama."

He helped her to her feet, making sure her IV was still connected to a moving rack that followed her.

Olivia could do most of these things by herself, but someone always needed to watch her, in case her heart rate became too high.

Walking to the bathroom, August opened the door for her, helping her in and closing the door.

He turned, facing the corner as she did her business and flushed, washing her hands.

He helped her back into her bed, tucking her back in.

"You need anything else?"

She shook her head no, smiling a little.

"Thank you." She whispered.

August's head turned to her quickly as his body heated up.

"What?"

"Thank you." She whispered again, putting her head back down.

"You woke her?" Briana asked.

"Not on purpose."

Rosa walked over to Olivia. "Are you hungry baby?" Olivia nodded.

After everyone ate lunch, the doctor came in with Olivia's one week report.

"Olivia's brain activity is doing much better. I say maybe 3 more days in here and she'll be good to go."

"Praise God." Rosa mumbled, raising her hands in the air.

"Yes ma'am. You're daughter truly is blessed." The doctor spoke before leaving out.

"You heard that baby? You're only in here for a few more days." Rosa said, rubbing Olivia's arm.