Chapter 17

Wow...I really love y'all😩 thank you for taking my pep talk the right way lol. Now here is a nice and long chapter for my baddies...

...like fr yall...its long Lmaooo

Layla and a visual of her party in the mm.

Omniscient POV

"Put the cupcakes next to the cookies." Olivia mumbled, standing on her tippy toes to balance the big Happy Birthday sign.

She had been up all day, preparing for the birthday party. Organizing, buying gifts, and decorating.

"Where's Aug again?" Mama Sheila asked.

"I'm not sure, he should be here pretty soon though." She mumbled, blowing up balloons.

She hasn't spoken to him since he left her place last night. She wanted to give him space because she knew she overreacted a little. It was killing her though, because things had been going so well in their relationship, the last thing she wanted was for him to get fed up with her attitude and leave.

"Where is the moon bounce? I told them to be here by 2:30." She pulled out her phone, calling to see where they were. There was a knock on the door, and Mama Sheila opened it to see Kelsey and Chris.

"Hey mama Sheila" Kelsey spoke, along with Chris.

Kelsey rubbed her belly as she and Chris sat Lay's gift on the gift table.

Her pregnancy was now very noticeable, and she going into her 5th month. She had a vibrant glow, and pregnancy did indeed look good on her.

"Hey baby mama" Olivia smiled, hugging her.

"Hey O. Where is everybody?"

"Nia told all the kids to show up at 3 so we could set up without them getting in the way. Quan is on his way, Ashley is picking up the pizzas, and Aug should be here soon."

"Yall didn't come together?"

"Nope." She sighed.

"What happened now?" Kelsey placed a hand on her hip.

"We'll talk later."

Olivia didn't really wanna share her problem because she knew it was petty. Besides, Kelsey was pregnant, she had other stuff to worry about.

30 minutes later, kids starting coming. Ashley was back with the pizza, Quan had just pulled up, and August would be here any minute now.

"How much?"

"250 for 3 hours." The man mumbled.

Olivia pulled out her wallet, paying in cash. "Thank you." She said, paying him to rent the moon bounce.

Everything was all set. Olivia sighed, looking around at the decorations. She offered to decorate the whole party. She chose My Little Pony as the theme, since it was something Lay always watched when she was over.

Walking back in the house, Olivia tensed up as she heard Aug greeting everyone.

"Wazzam?" He said, hugging Kelsey, dapping up Chris, and nodding to Quan.

Olivia stopped, standing there. She headed for the stairs.

"Where you going baby?" Mama Sheila asked.

"I can't find my phone, I'm gonna look upstairs." She mumbled.

Everyone went back to what they were doing, except for August. He always knew when something was up with Olivia, or when she was lying.