Chapter 34

*a few days later*

August POV

"Lay! What I tell ya' about runnin' in this damn house?" She stopped dead in her tracks as her lip quivered.

"I sowwy daddy." Tears fell down her face as Olivia walked in the kitchen. She frowned, seeing Lay and bending down to her.

"What happened LayLay?"

"Daddy yell at me." She sniffed.

"Tell ha' why." I mumbled as Briana walked through the door, saying hello to everyone.

"B-because I w-was running." She cried even harder, causing me to sigh.

"Lay i ain't mean to yell mama. You forgive me?" I held up my hand for a high five. She wiped more tears before jumping up to meet my hand. I kissed her cheek, causing her to giggle.

"Yall want some breakfast?" I asked Briana and Olivia. They both quickly nodded as their eyes lit up, causing me to laugh. "Yall are a mess." I said, going into the fridge and getting out some eggs.

Olivia was on her laptop, sitting on the couch while Briana was going through mail.

"What's this?" She mumbled before tearing the letter open. She read through it for a few minutes before yelling out.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" She hopped up.

"What happened?" Olivia asked.

"I-I got a scholarship! My tuition is paid!"

I smiled and looked over at Olivia, who was biting her bottom lip. I raised an eyebrow; but quickly changed my face once Briana turned back to me.

"Ayeee, that's wassup B." I smiled as I mixed the pancakes.

~

Afta' breakfast, Lay, Olivia and Briana were all knocked out on the couch. Olivia and Bri were on opposite ends of the couch, and Lay was in the middle, snuggled up under Olivia.

I tapped Olivia's thigh, causing her to frown. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and frowning. "Hm?" She asked.

"C'mere." I motioned with a finger, getting up and going into her room. She slowly walked in behind me and I closed and locked the door.

"What?" She asked as I stared at her.

"You got sum' you wan' tell me?" I folded my arms and watched as she switched her weight from her left leg to her right.

"No?"

"You ain' did nothin' that I don' know about?" I stepped closer to her, causing her to look down.

"N-no August." She whispered.

"Look me in my eyes when I'm talkin' to you Rose." I titled her chin, causing her eyes to widen.

"Whyyy are we doing this? I'm sleepy baby." She whined like a little ass kid.

"I know you had sum' to do with 'dat scholarship shit Bri got." I studied her face, waiting for her to crack. She held her poker face.

"What I gotta do? Fuck it out of you?"

She vigorously shook her head. "N-no baby p-" I cut her off, slightly pushing her back on the bed. I played with the band on her shorts before pulling them down.

"Whatchu do Olivia?" I asked, rubbing her pearl. Her hips starting moving against me and she let out a small moan. I knew she wasn't gon' last long. I pulled my basketball shorts down, and then my boxers, stroking myself. "Nothing." She breathed out.