Chapter 41

Sorry for the false notification. I updated and got a completely new idea for how to end the chapter. Hope you enjoy :)

*2 months later*

Olivia POV

"Lay! Hurry up baby. You're gonna be late." I finished up the hashbrowns and slid them on Aug's plate.

I decided to give Bri my apartment, and I moved in with Aug. Nothing much has changed, considering we were always together even before.

Layla ran out with her backpack on, smiling brightly.

"Morning Livy

"Morning Livy." She said politely.

"Goodmorning Princess. We're running late so you're gonna have to eat breakfast in the car."

She nodded before looking over and seeing August come out of the bedroom.

"Daddy!" She yelled, running.

"Don't run Lay." I said softly as she slowed down, landing into his arms.

"Goodmorning daddy's baybeh. How you feel?"

"Good." She giggled as he placed her down.

August made his way over to me, pecking my lips twice. I smiled, pulling away and staring into his eyes.

"Goodmorning fiance'." He whispered in my ear.

"Goodmorning baby. Your food is on the table. Me and Lay have to go."

"Aight. Thank you baybeh."

I grabbed my purse and Lay's second bag, making sure I had everything. I stopped when I felt Aug's hands on my waist.

"I'on know if I ca' do this." He sighed. My face dropped a little and I gave him a weak smile.

"Baby I know it's hard. But you have to."

"I wish you ca' be there." He sighed and I kissed his nose.

"As much as I want to be there, that's something so personal. You have to do it on your own. She has to hear it from you." He nodded, looking down.

My poor fiancé. His heart was so big and to see him so stressed out hurt me to the core.

"I'll call you alright?" He nodded and I grabbed Lay's hand, walking out of the door and into the car.

August POV

I looked in my rear view mirror, rubbing my face a little before taking a deep breath.

"Fuck, man." I mumbled, opening my car door and getting at.

I walked up to the front desk and was greeted by a smiling white lady.

"Hello, welcome to the New York Mental Stability Hospital. How many i help you?"

"I made an visitor appointment for 9:30 to see Tania?"