Chapter 50

IM ABOUT TO CRY BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED PUBLISH WHEN IT WASNT READY. OMG OMG😭 I hate all 50 of yall that read it💔💔

1 month later*
November 24, 2016
Thanksgiving Day

Olivia POV

"Aug hold still, I'm almost done."

I undid the last twist in his full head of hair and fluffed it out.

"This how you want it?"

I handed him a mirror and he stood up, smiling. "Yeah baybeh, thank you." He pecked my lips and I smiled, licking my lips afterwards.

"Go finish getting dressed please? I'll start loading the car with food. We're about to be late."

"No. You 9 months and you ain't carrying shit. I got it. Wait in the car."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse, slowly making my way to the elevator since I couldn't take the stairs anymore. Once making my way down, I sat in the car and texted Kel, letting her know we were on our way. I scrolled through Instagram and stopped on a picture of Nia. I rose an eyebrow, reading the caption.

@NiaWia: Happy Thanksgiving! Happiest I've been in a while

@NiaWia: Happy Thanksgiving! Happiest I've been in a while. #PeachCobblerWya

I smiled at the obsession that the both of us had with peach cobbler and liked her picture.

Although me and Nia weren't the best of friends, I respect her for how far she's come, and I do care about her well being. She truly is a better person now, so who am I to hold her past against her?

August finally made it to the car with his pot of gumbo. On top was the Mac and cheese and mashed potatoes that I made this morning. He put it all in the backseat before getting into the driver's seat. He put his seatbelt on, staring at me. Him being him, Ofcourse he had on shades during the middle of the day.

 Him being him, Ofcourse he had on shades during the middle of the day

I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"Olivia lose tha' attitude. I ain't even want you goin' to this shit." He huffed before starting the car.