Let's talk about Chapter 41

Some people want to know why I wrote the scene with Nia.

I have no problem with answering, but just know that all rude comments will be deleted.

Yes. Anyone who read and understood this book and book 1, knows that Nia isn't the nicest person.

She left August because she was afraid that the baby wasn't his. She felt guilty so all she could do was run.

Let's not forget that Aug almost had a second baby by her. He cheated just like Nia did in the past.

So Nia comes back and it turns out Layla is Aug's. Nia felt like it was only right to pick back up where she left with Aug. This wasn't okay nor was it fair to Olivia, who's been riding for Aug for almost 2 years at that point.

Nia realizes that she isn't mentally okay after she basically tries to kill Olivia. So she checks herself into a mental hospital.

Nia knew that she had a problem. She wanted help, so she got it.

She's been working on herself for a couple months now. She gave herself to God and she truly is a changed person.

How would you feel? Your life is finally getting back on track. You've gotten over your ex and you finally feel like things are going good and bam, you find out your daughter has cancer.

That's a hard ass pill to swallow.

I'm not asking you to like Nia or feel sorry for her. But to say "that's what that bitch gets"? Are you stupid?

It's never okay to wish harm on others, especially innocent children because of one's actions.

Not even speaking in terms of the book, just in general. You are a horrible person if you do that. And you need help.

I think some of you forget that I write this book. I created these characters. Each character that I've created is a part of me. From Nick all the way to Olivia. Each character means something to me and it pisses me off to get comments like that.

Nia is a special character to me. And this will not be the last of her. She will continue to be in the book until the very end.

Get over it or stop reading :)

Feel free to comment your opinion.

Just wanted to share that.

Again, thank you to everyone that reads and supports me.

I love you all.

I've been thinking about showing you guys who I am, but idk if im ready yet, lol.

❤️❤️❤️Britt