One

HARRY'S POV...

I walk through the crowd going to my classroom, they were screaming my name while I ignore them just trying to walk past not caring until I bump to someone, from her look she has this big glasses and old style cardigan while holding so many books that were already scattered on the floor , she's a nerd. I walk past through from her then I felt pangs of guilty that made me decide to walk back to where she was picking her books and help

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I ask her she nod. I instantly stand up turn around and walk away while I continue walking to my classroom

Harry seriously? you never say sorry to anyone!

I enter the room I saw her again but now she with Selena and Karlie, the cough behind me before walking past me while me I sat on the vacant sit.

"Ms. Alison" Mrs. Robinson called her she stand,ohhh she's Ms Swift
I look at her Head to toe
"What is Pi?"she ask ms swift
She answered"Pi is equivalent of 3.14" "very good you may sit now when she is about to sit someone knock on the door and say "sorry for interrupting your class but Someone want to talk to Ms.Swift urgently "

Mrs.Robinson:Ms.Swift(i look out side there so many Guard she walk outside talk to a man is that is t-the king)

Whispering each other some of classmatr asking why she's talking to a king

Man: Who is she talking with?

Mrs Robinson:He is the owner of this School or The king of this country please give some respect

Girl:Why that nerd talking to the King hahahahah ??!!!(but i look outside she yelled all of the gasp)

Ms Swift:YOU CANT DO THAT!!(she start to cry)

The King:I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Ms.Swift:YOU CANT JUDGE MY LIFE FATHER SINCE MOM LEAVE US MY LIFE IS HELL BECAUSE OF YOU NOW YOUR TELLING ME THAT I WILL MARRY SOMEONE I DONT EVEN MET WHAT KIND A FATHER YOU ARE!!(She fired back)

The King:ITS YOUR OWN GOOD TAYLOR IM DONE WITH THIS CONVERSION !!!(he turn around The bell ring so classes are done but our teacher stop us)

Teacher:Dont go first stay until the king is gone ok?

Ms.Swift:MY OWN GOOD? DAD OWN GOOD WOW I WANT TO BE A NORMAL TEENAGE NOT A PRINCESS DOING HER RESPONSIBLE SACRIFICE My Life for them? IM NOT GOING HOME TODAY I-!! JUST GIVE SOMETIMES ALONE!!(The king turn to face her but she run inside the classroom to get her things and bag but before she whisper to Selena And karlie and run out the door and so on)

Girl:Wait i dont understan!!!

Taylor's POV

Ms.Swift:MY OWN GOOD DAD OWN GOOD WOW I WANT TO BE A NORMAL TEENAGE NOT A PRINCESS DOING HER RESPONSIBLE SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES IM NOT GOING HOME TODAY I-!! JUST GIVE SOMETIMES ALONE!!(my father turn to face me he want to speak but nothing came out to his mouth)

I run inside the classroom to get my things and bag i whisper to Selena and Karlie

Me:Meet me on the old Music Classroom at the back please i need someone(i say i wipe my tears away)

Selena:Ok we will go there(i mouthed them a Thank You and run out go to old music room when i got there i sit there in the edge of the room and cried)