Old vs. New

Taking the mantle of Robin when Dick left was understandable. Dick believed that he grew out of Robin and needed to go on his own, and gave me his blessings to become Robin. This new kid doesn't even know who I am I bet! Nor does he know that he's just another one of Bruce's cover ups. Trying to disguise his failure, me.

I trusted Bruce, I cared about him like he was my father. I trusted him to give me the respect enough to not go out and get another Robin after his second one was dead for five years! But I'll show him, and that bird brain wannabe! They may have forgotten Jason Todd, but I'll make them remember Red Hood!

I made it to Wayne Manor. This dark, decrepit place hasn't changed a bit. I went all the way to the back, there is the entrance to the Bat-mobile back there. Hopefully some things did not change here. I took my helmet off so the computer could scan my eye "Eye confirmation. Good evening Jason," the computer exclaimed to me, nice to see they left that to me. I entered the cave, some things have changed but it is mostly how I remember it. I looked around to make sure no one was here, and I saw something that caught my eye. "My suit..." I exclaimed, looking at a ripped up Robin suit on a stand. At least they honored me with this.

I smiled at it. It brings back good memories of us fighting crime together. But before I could admire more, a batterang landed next to me, shit. I put my helmet on fast and turned to see the new Robin running at me. He lunged up and tried to hit me with a flying kick, but I just grabbed his leg and threw him back to the ground hard. "Oh! This is going to be fun!" "You again! I don't know how you got in here, but I'll be kind enough to show you the door!" he exclaimed, having a smart ass mouth like all us Robin's did. We then went at each other, trading a series if blows but none of them landed. Robin then punched me in stomach and jumped up and kicked me in the face. I stepped back a little, trying yo regain my composure "Smooth kid. Now I'll show you how the pros do it!" I exclaimed, filled with anger. I quickly took put my duel pistols and starts firing at him. He's light on his feet though, able to run faster then I could shoot. But two can play at this game. I shot at a place I thought he would be at, and it worked. I shot him right in the the leg and screamed while his body hit the ground. I walled up to him victorious "Now you're all mine!" And pistol whipped him. Leaving him unconscious.