Killing The Bat

There is absolute no way I'm letting Azrael remain Batman. I don't care what Bruce or Dick says, I'm the only one who is willing to actually protect this city. Putting a few criminals in a cell isn't protecting, it's preventing the enable. Taking them from this earth is called a hero. Which is why I constructed a plan, that will crown me Batman.

"Bruce! I need your help I've been captured! I'm in the alley on Davidson Street come quick!" I sent on a voicemail, trying to get Jean somewhere no one would see him. I knew that Damien wouldn't come with him because Bruce wouldn't send his new Robin to some unknown threat. I had it all under control.

He dived into the alley way and looked around. I then revealed myself out of the shadows "Hello Jean." I said, my two pistols loaded in my hands "Jason, thank God. We thought you had been hurt. Where are the ones who captured you?" he asked, seeming so concerned about me. I just stood their with an evil smile under my helmet "There is no one Jean." I stated, and he started to catch on of what's about to happen. He backed up a little 'What are you doing? What is this?" he asked, the fear in voice ringing loudly "This...is your execution!" I exclaimed, and started shooting at the Batman fake, but sadly he was able to dodge out of the way. He then threw a batterang at my gun, and I tries to shoot and it exploded in my hand. Holding my hand in pain, Batman jumped and punched me in the face. We then traded monster blows at each other, but then I blocked and headbutted him. He stumbled back and I punched him twice in the face and uppercutted him so he could fall down. I then took my pistol out and aimed it at his head "Sorry Azrael, but there's only one true Batman and it isn't you." I stated, and I shot him in the head. Now, phase two.

I traveled back to the manor with Jean's dead body. I carried his body like I was hurt, covering his blood on my clothes so they would believe I'm hurt as well. I forced the door open, to see Alfred cleaning up the living room "Help.." I whispered, acting like I was in pain and collapsed to make it look even more real. "Master Todd!" Alfred exclaimed and ram over to help us. Bruce and Dick then came out and Dick lifted me up to the couch as Bruce observes the dead Batman. "What happened?" Bruce asked, always sounding like he doesn't have a care in the world "Penguins men, they captured me and jumped Jean. Put a bullet right in his head and got away." I quickly made up, and Bruce have me a cold stare. "Nightwing, get a handle on this situation and find out Penguins motives." Bruce ordered him "You got it boss." Dick said, and ran to the cave to get suited up. Everything is going according to plan. Next phase, become Batman.