Revenge or Forgiveness

I took him to an abandon warehouse and tied him up in a chair. Crowbar in hand, and I whacked him over the head so he could wake up "Wake up scum!" I exclaimed, and he just looked and laughed at me. "So I'm guessing you're the Red Hood! So unoriginal! Listen, I'm glad your my fan but you don't have to kidnap me just to get an autograph!" Joker snickered, like this is a damn joke! I took my helmet off so he could see my face "Do you know who I am!?" I asked him, pretty much demanding an answer. He looked at me from an angle his neck could turn "Nope! I remember what I had for breakfast this morning though! I had-" he was cut off by me hitting him over the head again "Shut your fucking mouth!" I shouted with so much aggression "Okay okay! You could of just asked!" he said, still trying to joke around. "Five years ago you captures and tortured a fifthteen year old kid and left him in the warehouse to die!" I explained to him, and got closer to him "Now do you remember!?" I asked again, and he took a long stare at me, and laughed. "Oh this is rich! So the bird brat is back from the dead huh? How's it been ole Jason? You got some dirt stuck in your ass?!" he exclaimed and laughed so hard, and I struck him with the crowbar again. "You tortured me! Killed me! Ruined my life!" I shouted towards, becoming more and ore fired up "And now, it's your turn!" I exclaimed and started beating the hell out of him. Let the fun begin!

I beat him for a total of two hours straight, and then I heard a very familiar voice say "Jason!" I paused and turned around to see Batman looking dead at me with his cold, unemotional eyes. "This doesn't concern you! Leave!" I exclaimed, I was not going to let him ruin my revenge! "Jason, you don't have to do this." he said, and I turned to him with anger and said "I do because you didn't wanna finish the job and avenge me!" "Bruce, I forgive you for not saving me that night, but leaving this sick sadistic human being alive is something I can't forgive!" I told him, showing him my true feelings towards him. "You know I couldn't kill him. As much as I wanted too, I can't Jason!" he exclaimed, and it just pissed me off even more "Why damnit!? Why!? It's not liking I'm telling you to kill some street thug like Penguin, just him! No one would kiss him! And it would give Barbra, Tim, and me justice!" I explained to him, wanting to change his mind and finally do what he should've done. "Jason, if I killed Joker, where would it stop. If I kill him I wouldn't know how stop and go on to kill everyone who threatens Gotham." Batman explained, and it came to a shock to me. Until now, he has never told me why he never killed. "Good! Its the only way to clean these streets. Kill these bastards! Starting with him!" I exclaimed, and took one of my pistols out and aimed it at Joker. But before I could shoot, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and saw a batterang hit the wall. I turned around to see Batman charging at me, picking me up, and throwing me against a wall. And the fight begins!

I jumped back up and punched him in the face twice, and I went for a kick but Batman blocked it and kicked me in the chest. Falling back on the wall, he pinned me to the wall "Jason stop! I can help you!" he exclaimed, but I didn't want to listen "I don't need help! I need vengeance!" I shouted and headbutted him. He took a few steps to regain his composure, which gave me enough time to grab Joker and hold a gun at his head "I'm done fighting Bruce! Whether you like it or not he's dead!" I exclaimed now wasting any time anymore "Jason wait!" he said and I aggressively said "You're gonna have to kill me to stop me!" "Jason...I'm sorry." he stated, and I paused not knowing what to do "W-what?" I murmured, feeling like I had been frozen "Jason I took you in thinking that you were just another troubled kid I could change. I put you into this endless war if crime too fast. You wasn't ready, and it led to your death. It took me many years to get the courage to put this suit on again, and Jason I am truly sorry for your death, and I take full responsibility of this tragedy, because you are my son and I should've protected you." Bruce explained, and all the anger and rage I had just disappeared. Tears came from my eyes "Bruce, I forgive you," I said, but then I finally put a bullet in Joker's head "but I can never forgive him." I stated, feeling accomplished that I finally got my revenge "No!" Bruce exclaimed, and punched me right in the face, knocking me unconscious. No matter though, my work is done.

I woke up and looked around. I heard sirens around me and I couldn't move my hands. I then saw Batman walk towards me "You left me no choice Jason." he said, I heard the disappointment in his voice. I then realized where I am "You're sending me to jail? I just helped the city! The entire world! No more people will be tortured by that freak!" I explained, feeling like I'm being betrayed by him. "You're a murderer!" "I'm a healer! I'm getting criminal scum of the street for good!" I countered argued, and he just shook his head in shame "Jason, you are no healer, you are no hero, and you are not my son." he stated, and shut the truck door.

All the anger and rage that disappeared starting coming back. He just abandoned me again like he did give years ago! I helped him finally get that crazy clown off the streets and this is how he repays me. Well, that's okay Bruce, because now I have a new mission. Kill Batman!