Tim Drake

I locked down the cave from the mansion. It was a safety procedure Batman placed in just in case someone new our secret and tried to get into the cave. Nice to know that his secrets are coming back to haunt him right now.

"What do you want with me?" I heard, and turned around to see the tied up Robin finally awake. I fixed his leg up, he need him alive to get my answers. "I want know who you are." I said and turned towards him "I'm Robin! Anymore questions? he said, and I pistol whipped him again. Blood poured from his mouth, I think I chipped some teeth in that smart ass mouth of his. "I already about Batman being Bruce Wayne kid. I know Nightwing is Dick and Batgirl is Barbra, or it was Barbra. But now I need to know about you!" I explained to him, shocking him that I knew about Bruce and everyone else. "Go to hell!" I exclaimed, trying to be defiant, and I'm starting to lose my patients with this brat! I held my pistol up to his head "Either tell me everything about you, or Batman is going to have to look for a new Robin." I uttered with authority, and I guess by the fear on his face that he knew I mean business "Alright! I'll tell you what you wanna know!" he finally stated. This should be interesting.

"My name is Tim Drake. I am 13 years old and have worked with Batman for two years now. I remember as a toddler see the Flying Grayson's, sadly it was the night that Dick's parents died. But from a certain move that Dick did that night, and years later Robin did that exact move, I concluded that Dick was Robin. I also concluded from Bruce Wayne adopting Dick, that Bruce had to be Batman. I knew I couldn't just waltz in and say I wanted to be Robin, I had to wait for a perfect opportunity to ask. But when the new Robin disappeared, Batman became more violent and on edge. If it kept going on he would of led to killing, so I had to act now. One night him and Nightwing went to take on Two-Face, and they were grave danger whether they knew it or not. So that night I snuck into Wayne Manor and grabbed a Robin suit. With Alfred's aid, we were able to help them out, and now I'm the new Robin. Took Bruce 14 months to train me and to actually let me patrol with him. And now, here I am."

So, this kid is just some egg bead who got lucky? Really Batman!? You let an untrained kid walk into our home and just say he's Robin like he owns the place!? Such a disgrace Bruce! "What do you know about the Robin that went missing?" I asked, needing to know what Bruce told him. "He told me "I made a mistake with him, and I won't make that mistake with you Tim." Robin said, and the anger boiled in my blood once again. "A mistake..." I exclaimed, not knowing how to take that message "Why do you even care? You're just some murderer!" he exclaimed, and I looked at him with an evil grin "You're goddamn right I am." and pistol whipped again, knocking him out once more.

I then left the cave, with him still tied up of course. I wanted Batman to realize that his mistake is back in town. And once I'm through with Joker, I'm coming for you Bruce. Revenge will be mine!