Staying at Mark's

"Never have I ever........." I say looking at Mark and Jack. "Never have I ever kissed a Youtuber!" I smirk. I look straight at Mark. "Mark, eat a goddamn jellybean." I demand. "Wh-wha-why? I never kissed a Youtuber!" He said. "Not on the lips, but you have sometimes, accidentally kissed your Youtuber guy friends....." Mark has a questioning face. He takes a jellybean out of his small glass bowl (Stop thinking wrong) and plops it into its mouth. "I only ate the jellybean, only because I like jellybeans." Mark said. "Riiiiiiiiiight" Jack slowly said. "YAY I WIN!" I shout. Jack lost all of his jellybeans and Mark ate his last one. I look toward the camera. We recorded on Jack's channel and Mark's channel and now I was ending my video. "I hope you enjoyed this video with me playing never have I ever with these idiots." I look at Mark and Jack. "If you liked it, say hi to the nearest person. And like it, too! And if you really liked it. Subscribe! Check out Mark and Jack's channel for awesome content and I'll talk to the fam-eh-ree sooooooooooon!!!" I end the recording. "I would've screamed louder but you guys are here so I have to keep my 'manners'" I said. "Well it was really nice meeting you guys." I sighed. Mark turned to me fast. "We should meet up again sometime!" And looked at Jack. "Yeah, definitely! Give me and Mark your phone number, if you don't mind!" I shake my head. I give Mark and Jack my phone number. "Y/n do you live in LA?" Marks asks. "No, sadly. I live in Florida" I reply. "Sorry if this sounds weird. Do you have a skype?" He asks. "Yeah, I'll give that to you guys if you want my skype too!" I said to both of them. They nodded and I gave them both my skype. "There, I'm going home the day after tomorrow so I have to get ready all day tomorrow." I sighed as I sat on Mark's couch. Mark sat next to me while Jack sat in the chair giving a stare Mark. "Do you know how to get home? If you don't then you can sleep here and I'll drive you to your hotel." I sat up and looked Mark straight in his eyes. "Really? Thanks!" I gave Mark a tight hug. Then I heard my phone ring. "I gotta get that." I ran to my phone and answered it. It was Leeiah."I'll see if there's anything for you to sleep on." Mark shouted. "I'll help him!" Jack shouted too. "Okay." I said back. "Y-y/n? Was that Jack and Mark's voice?" Leeiah asks. "Maaaaayyyyybbbbeeee...." I said. "Tell me the whole story now...." She said.

Sorry for the short chapter!!! Write soon!!!!!!!!!