Running To LA

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Alexia shouts. I gulp. "I mean like, what?" I gulp. "Y/n! Say something for pete's sakes!" She says. "I don't know!" I shout and throw my phone on the ground, in confusion. This man is like one of the most evilest men on the planet and he likes me? What will he do to me if he finds me? "I think we should tell the police..." Alexia suggests. "What are we gonna tell 'em? A man says he likes me and now we're scared!" I tell her. I sit on my bed and think of a way to escape him. We know too much about this guy to know what happens in the future. Scott Nickinson. A man with too much power. Just then, an idea popped into my mind. "If I'm here, then you're endangered too," I said, "Then, let's move to LA...." I cover my face with a pillow so I won't have to see Lex's face when I said that. But two seconds later, Alexia takes the pillow out of my hand and sits next to me. "I'm with you...." I hug Alexia and pick up my phone. Not a scratch. "Pack up, we're leaving in two days." I tell her. She nods and leaves my room and goes to hers. I take a deep breath and sit back down. I go to Skype and ask if Mark and Jack can call. They say sure and they call me. "Hey!" Says a casual deep voice that I am familiar with. "I'm gonna tell you guys something." I say. "What" They say in unison. "I'm moving to LA" I calmly tell them. "WHAT!!!!"