Drunk And Tell

I kept holding Nervy. "I wanted to break up with them... I needed an excuse...that was my excuse..." I said. "I have an idea..." I looked up at Nervy. "Girl's Night Out..." Nervy smirked. "Yes." I said, grinning.

---TIME SKIP OF MAGICNESS!!---

Everything was blurry, I kept taking shots. "Whooooo!!!" I shouted. This was awesome! But something was still bugging me. "Hey Nervy?" I said, while Nervy was looking at her phone.

"So, I like these two guys..." I started to say, smiling. She held up her phone. "Mmhm." She hummed. "But I don't which one to choose... And every time they fight for me... I want to kill myself." I said, taking another shot...

Nervy seemed to sigh. I don't why she did. She put down her phone and grabbed me. "C'mon, time to go home." She said. Aww! It was fun here! I giggled and walked with Nervy to her car.

She carefully put me in the passenger's seat. I giggled as she walked to the driver's seat. Nervy sat down and tapped something on her phone. And set down her phone. "So...what were you sayin'?" Nervy asked. I giggled. "Well.....I SAID...that I like these two guys....one is Jack and another is called Mark..." I said.

"Uh...huh.." Nervy said. "So, they really love me. And I love them too! But they fight for me...and that makes me kill myself." I said, and stared blankly into the nothingness. (Who does that?) Nervy chuckled as she tapped her phone again and put it in her pocket. "What did you do?" I asked. She didn't say anything.

---time skip BECAUSE IM A LAZY MUDDAFRICKA!!---

My head pounded as I opened my eyes to my nauseated vision. I groaned as I felt a hand on my stomach. I immediately turned my head to see who it was.

Mark...

And his tear stains...

Yay!! I finally updated! School, tests, dumb get-togethers that me and my family have to go to. My brother's graduation was yesterday and it finished at 12:30 and I had dinner at like 1:30 and came home and fell asleep at 2:00. So...I HAZ REASONZ!! Anyway, if you want to see my actually reasons when they happen, I made a story called "About Me: TheNerdanionMirror" and it's on my profile. So then, you would know what the fricka-frack is up. Anyway, I gots to go, PEACE!
-TheNerdanionMirror