SO.....I'M SORRY....

So, I kinda told you guys a couple of parts ago that my phone is jacked. Well, I'm getting it fixed. That means I won't be on Wattpad as consistently. Since I get ideas fast and I want to write them down real quick, using a computer to edit chapters aren't as fuuunnnn.

So, I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT!!!

I HATE MAH PHONE!!

Sorry to the people that has been messaging me over the past three days and I haven't responded. That's the reason. 

Tealia wanted me to do a "Goodbye Tealia" live chat, and I would've done it, but I was late responding to her messages that there was no point for me to actually respond. I FELT SO TERRIBLE. I FEEL LIKE A PILE SHITE!!!!!!!!!!

And, sorry for responding so late, people wanted me to start a YouTube channel during the live chat, well....

I ALREADY HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!

It's me and my friend DragonHearts and it's called G.I.R.L.S (name is a work in progress) and I'll link right.....

THERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNj58P31mT5JPchSDy3ECWg

So we aren't recognized very well so I gave you the WHOLE link!!

Anyway, sorry for my stupidness!!!

I LOVE YOU AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!!!!!!!!!

BUH BAIIIIIIIIIIII

-TheNerdanionMirror