Executive Secretary

Time Skip: Two Years Later (told you)

"Ma'am, you have three appointments with Manager Karel Fisher, President Of, the company, Lembark, and three men by the names of Mark, Matt and Ryan. When do you want to schedule them?" My assistant, Lauren, says. "Contact them, and get their emails. I'll personally tell them." I tell her. I hear knocking. "Come in!" Employee Jerrell comes in. "Hello Mr. Wisdower." I greet. "Secretary L/n. President Konnar needs your assistance." He Jerrell says. "Tell him I will be there shortly." I inform. "Lauren, I need those emails fast and I need their names, can you restate them?" I ask my assistant. "Yes, it was Manager Karel Fisher. President Of Lembark-" I interrupt her. "I need a name, Ms. Clerg! I need a name!" I demand. "Oh yes, yes. His name is President Norman Dorlson." I quickly write the name down. "And the last ones are M-" Executive Manager Fihll comes in. "Executive Secretary Y/n L/n! The President needs you at this moment!!" I nod and follow him. I enter the President's office and greet President Konnar. "Secretary L/n. What took you so long?" He asks. "It was an emergency, can you tell what you want already?" I ask, impatient. He laughs, "I like your tone. I need to tell you some important issues, so I hope it wouldn't be rude if I ask everyone to step out for the time being?" President asks all the other people. They nod, silently, and walk out. "Ms. L/n., compared to the other colleagues, you are the youngest." President begins. I nod. "I have too many meeting tomorrow and today, so I want to ask you a big, big favour." He finishes. "Go on." I ask. "Tomorrow at 4pm, I have a meeting with three young gentlemen. I want you to be their host." President Konnar says. I nod. "I will, but why?" I ask him. "Because, as you know, this company has the key to many problems and many opportunities for the good....and bad..." President Konnar says. "Yes." I respond. "And one of those good opportunities is gathering more companies to work together. But these specific gentlemen only want to work for the company for a certain amount of time and then leave. I want you to go to the meeting and see if they are qualified for the job. Because I do NOT want any useless workers that work make any effect on the company or help the company's present workers." President explains. "So you want me to-" President Konnar interrupts me. "I also want you to find out why they want to work for a certain amount of time here. That might help your decisions on whether or not they're good workers." I nod, "I'll do it..." I say. President Konnar smiles, "Good, you are dismissed." He says. I smiles and begin to walk out. "And..." President says before I leave. "They might be in your list of appointments, if so, cancel that. It'll be no use for you to meet them twice. And the meeting will be all day. So you will have plenty of time to discuss on whatever." He says. "I understand." I say, before heading out the door. Lauren comes up to me. "Secretary L/n, do you need anything?" She asks. "Who are the people I need for meetings again?" I ask her. "Manager Karel Fisher, President Of Lembark, and three young men called Mark, Matt, and Ryan." She answers. I nod. "Contact them  all and ask them if they have any appointments with the President." I command her. She nods and walks off. Let's get to work.