Memorable Markiplier

My phone buzzed. I looked at the time. It was time for me to end Jack's date.

"Well... Jack, I think this is it..." I said. Jack looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I really hope you had a great time." He smiled. I nodded. "One of the best dates, I've ever had." I said, my voice breaking a little. Jack paid for the bill and walked me outside. He wanted to say his last goodbye before the big decision. "Uh... Y/n... You were one the best things that happened in my life..." He began, "...I'd... I don't know... The first day I met you, I knew we would have a story... and I... I hope the story doesn't end... with a sad ending." I smiled. "Jack, no matter what the ending is... It will, definitely, be happy..." I assure him.

Mark's car pulled up to Ashen, Kan, Jan's driveway. I wave Jack goodbye and sat in Mark's car, facing Mark and his sweaty face. "Jesus, Mark, did you just run a marathon?" He chuckled. "No.. Just, uh, nervous!" His voice cracked. I raised an eyebrow. Mark started to drive. "So, how was your date with Jack?" Mark asked. I smiled. "It was amazing."

He laughed. "Bet it was." I nodded. I looked at my hand. "He showed me a ring that he was gonna use to propose... but he never got the chance so he said it was his gift." The ring was shiny and sparkly. On the inside of the ring, our names were encrusted. I felt like I just got married. "Jack is a charming lad..." Mark said. I raised my eyebrow. "And...?" He looked at me and smirked. "You'll see," he said. 

We drove to a medium-sized building. Mark jumped out and got my door for me. I laughed and got out of the car. I wrapped my arm around Mark's arm and walked into the building. The room was beautiful but...

There wasn't anything in it...

Until, I saw them...

Hundreds upon thousands, were picture frames. They were covering the walls. "How did you manage to do this in less that 24 hours?" I questioned, still in awe of what was around me. "I have my ways." Mark replied. But, then, I got closer...

"Not there! We're starting on this side!"  I turned around and looked at Mark, who was on the other side of the building. I ran to him. 'Okay, let's start the date." He spoke.

"This was the picture we took when you stayed over at my apartment when we first met. Our first sleepover together. Remember?" Mark said, pointed to a picture of me, Mark and Jack smiling and our hair messed up from the pillow fight we had earlier. "Yeah..." I said.

"And this one is when we went on our first date..." Mark said. One by one, he showed pictures of our relationship growing. When we went on trips, hung out, did whatever. He had it...

But, he didn't have everything. He didn't have it all.

He had our first date, the kiss, the sleepover, the move in. What he showed was a perfect couple.

He didn't show... us

He didn't show the fights. The fight we had right after our first date, the fight we had before the kiss, he kissed me to shut me up. He didn't have the argument we had when I was moving in.

"That's the thumbnail to our video we made when we announced that we were dating." The same day... That same day we broke up...

"And that's pretty much it..." Mark said. We walked outside. And we said goodbye. "Mark, I loved it." He smiled. "I wanted to remind you the life we had... The life we could might have again..."  I nodded. Mark looked at me and said...

"I love you, Y/n..."

--time skip to morning--

I woke up, realising what today is. Today I have to make a choice...

I got up and freshened up. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Mark and Jack, bags under their eyes from the night before. We took a seat in my living room... Jack began, "So...?" Mark looked up from his feet. "Who is it...?"

I took a deep breath... "I choose..."

I feel like this is like a game show...
Anyways, I don't have much time here so just tell me if you want Mark or Jack's ending first.

Okay, I love you all, bye!!!!!!!!

-TheNerdanionMirror