TAKE IT BACK!!!

Sorry, I can't be able to make anymore chapters....

BECAUSE MY MIND EXPLODED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3k

3k

3k

3 THOUSAND OF Y'ALL WERE LIKE "Yo, imma read dis story...." YOOOOO!!

Okay, enough with the Floridan ghetto talk.

WORDS ARENT REAL ANYMORE!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO YOUR CELLS!!

Yup, kajillions and kajillions of cells you have, I love everyone of 'em...

Yup, I love Peter, Sam, Jessica, Olivia, Veronica, Bob, Guacamole man over there!! They are just a few of those cells!!

So this is how I noticed...

I back from school, and plopped on my couch. I opened up wattpad, not even noticing the reads. I started typing finishing the rest of the chapter I was working on because I felt bad that I haven't been posting anything. After I finished, I went to YouTube and watched some of Jack's vids. My notifications started exploding so I went back to wattpad and replied to all the comments. Then I turned off my phone to go get food. When I got back, I opened my phone to the front page of "A Choice" and almost passed out. I GOT MUTHAR FRICKING 3K READS!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

I don't notice things fast.

TAKE IT BACK!! I DONT DESERVE THIS!!

I kinda want to do a special little author-note thing. Just for 3k reads... Maybe I should do one for every "milestone" I get!! I dunno!!

I love you to the core (undertale reference)

If you guys want something special, then comment a suggestion, I will gladly read all of them!

I love you...SO MUCH!!

So IF YOU LIKE IT THEN.... thanks....

-TheNerdanionMirror (I love you guys!!)

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! I'll post it on my message board in a couple of minutes so if you follow me you will get the post. (NOT ADVERTISING TO FOLLOW JUST SAYING THAT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW!!!)
-love you
THENERDANIONMIRROR