Chef Jack, You Choose...

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!

I don't care. I don't care if she kissed him, and he refused! He should've reacted better. I don't care. I DON'T CARE! I felt my throat getting tighter as Mark told the story. I smiled, and smiled through the whole story. "Oh, that's very unfortunate." Is all I said before we started talking about finances and business stuff. I regret accepting Mark into this company. I honestly don't mind if Matt and Ryan was accepted. But, every time I look at Mark, my mind get flooded with memories. But I don't care. I have Jack. All I need is Jack. All I want is Jack. After work, I tried to avoid meeting President, I didn't feel like talking about Mark anymore. I rushed home and fell face flat on the couch. "Y/n, are you okay?" Jack says, running in. "I CAN'T ANYMORE!!" I scream into a couch pillow. "W-what happened?" Jack asks, as he lifts me from the couch, bridal style. I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Remember how you told me not to stand in the past...?" I ask, Jack nodded. "Mark, uh, came to the company, uh, today..." I stutter, thinking over the day again... "M-Mark?" Jack says in shock. "I had a conversation with him yesterday..." WHAT?? Calm down... Shhh.... Calm....down.... "What do you mean?" I asked Jack. He smiles. "I was having a conversation with him yesterday and he said nothing about joining a company....he did say he was trying to work somewhere to get enough for something in charity..." Jack explains. "That was it..." I said, looking at the wall. Jack gives me a kiss. "Trust me Y/n." I give Jack a kiss back. "I do....I trust ya." I giggle. "Since, my girlfriend is feeling a bit stressed, and I am the BEST cook ever, I thought it would be nice to make you dinner. So... What do you want?" I give him on last kiss before I say, "You choose." And walk out.

SOME ONE GET TISSUES FOR TRINNYBEAR32!! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! Anyway, lol, the Markiplier X Reader, for all you wondering fanfictoners, is being published on April 9th!! It's called Best It will have a picture of Mr. Fischbach in his lovely red hair with that "amazing" pose that he did. If you guys are more information. TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!!! BUT FOR NOW.... PEACE ONE LOVE!!!
-Nervy