Birthday Girl

"Who's there?" Mark said. I heard a groan.

I walked up and saw Ryan, on the couch, with his hand on his belly.

"You okay, Ryan?" I laughed. "I.....ate....too.....much....!!" He groaned.

Mark got out of his office and laughed at Ryan's mess.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Mark said, laughing his ass off.

"Old friend..... Restaurant.... Buffet....Too much...." Ryan said, panting.

I started giggling. "Mark, take Ryan to his room!" I said, walking back to Mark's office.

"Y/n?" I heard Mark's voice. I turned around and spotted Mark.

"Yeah?" I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

His face an inch away from me. "I love you...so much." He said.

I blushed. I gave him a kiss.

I don't think I was ready to say "I love you" yet.

"Hello? Yeah, this is Ryan. J-Jack? What's wrong with him? Oh my gawd, is he in a hospital? Why does he need Y/n? Okay, okay, she'll right there." I heard Ryan say in the living room.

"Y/n!" Ryan shouted my name.

"Yeah?" I said, worried.

"Jack needs you. Badly." I looked at Mark and he nodded.

I ran out with Ryan and he drove me to the hospital that Jack was in.

"Hi, we're here to see Jackseptic- I mean, Sean McLoughlin." Ryan said.

The nurse, or reception lady, escorted us to Jack's room.

I opened the door.

Nothing was hooked up to Jack.

Then I realized,

We were in a mental hospital.

"J-Jack?" I stuttered.

"Y/n?" Jack croaked, "Y/n, why did you come here?"

I pinched myself. This could not be happening.

It was.

"Jack...more importantly, why are YOU here?" I asked him, worried as fuck.

"I thought I was gonna fucking kill myself. So I went to this place." I smiled.

"Jack, that proves you're not crazy." Jack looked at himself.

"Yeah...I...wasn't thinking...I kinda went crazy for a bit when...you said you're dating Mark."

I shook my head. "It's just a tester. I wanna see if Mark changed a bit." I told Jack.

He smiled devilishly.

"Okay then."

I looked confused but shrugged it off.

"Okay then. I think I should get out of here." Jack said.

I nodded. "Get up."

He got up and started to head out.

Ryan saw Jack when he got out the door. "Man, what happened? Why the fuck are you in a mental hospital?" Ryan questioned.

"Ryan, don't worry about it. Just some shit happened." Jack told Ryan.

He gave me a worried look and I gave him a I know, just go along with it and I'll probably tell you everything later look.

Ryan nodded and Jack walked him down to the receptionist.

We checked him out and went back into Ryan's car.

"Can we please go to Mark's apartment?" Jack asked, or kinda sounded like he demanded us to do it.

I shrugged and nodded.

Ryan gave me a worried look and drives to Mark's apartment.

Jack walked in.

"Y/n, how was- oh hello...." Mark was greeted by Jack wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Hey Jack..." Mark said, plainly.

"Hey Mark, let's collab." Jack said, strangely.

"Jack...we.......erm...we'll do it later." Mark said.

I chuckled.

"And...Mark...what did you get your girlfriend...as a gift?" Jack said, smirking.
Mark looked confused.

I guess he forgot when my birthday was. "Mark...my birthday is tomorrow..."

Mark's eyes became wide.

"I...uh...knew...that..." Mark stumbled.

"Let's go get you some gifts, birthday girl." Jack said, smirking.

Sorry, I didn't know what else to write or how to end it and I wanted to finish writing something for you guys. So sorry that it's not really long or yeah. And the ending I didn't know what to do because it's 2:00am right now. And it's...

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

But I won't be replying to texts and stuff like that until Monday...

Sorry, Belle.

And thank you Belle_Laufeyson for the "Happy Birthday" on my message board and her book. I love you Belle.

And Arieleeece, I saw yours. I don't you and Belle going into a fight. There's gonna be a "fite 2 nite" OH MAH GAWD.

I love you guys and you is amazing!! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY STUPIDITY OF A LIFE!!!
I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-TheNerdanionMirror