"My Markiplier"

"M-Mark?" I stuttered.

Mark's eyes snapped open. "Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" I looked at him confused.

"More importantly, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah...just...um...yeah... Are you okay?" Mark stuttered.

"Yeah....why am I here?" I asked Mark.

"Nervy wanted to drop you off, Jack was too emotionally damaged at the moment so she brought you to ms." Mark said.

"EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED??" I shrieked.

"Yeah...he's fine now.... He was just really fuckin' depressed." Mark said, slowly getting up.

"G-Good..." I stuttered.

"Let's go out to eat somethin' and talk. Maybe we'll feel a bit better." Mark suggested, and I nodded.

When we got refreshed, we headed out to the breakfast place, but we go stopped by some RUDE fan of Mark.

"Oh my god, are you MARKIPLIER?"

Mark smiled and nodded. "Oh...can I get a quick picture with you?" The fan asked.

I stepped to the side while she and Mark where taking the picture.

(Okay, the next part probably has a tiny chance of happening in real life because Mark has such a great fanbase)

"And...who are you?" The fan stared at me. "I'm Y/n..."

"Why are you walking with MY Mark? You look like a slut....so why are you walking with someone I should be?" I looked shocked.

"Excuse me, she is a friend of mine, she had a bad day yesterday so I'm taking her out to see if she wants to talk about it." Mark stepped up.

"Whatever, she's still a slut. So, BACK OFF" The fan said as she walked away.

"Don't worry about her.." Mark said...

GLADLY...

So for the short chapters recently. I have fasting coming up on Monday....AND TWO EXAMS!! Ugh...can't wait until school ends and I can be free!! I gots to go, PEACE!
-THENERDANIONMIRROR