Thinking Back

"Mark, can you help me with this?" I shouted. I heard footsteps run downstairs. "Sure, with what?" I pointed at trash. "Help me pick this up." Mark smiled and nodded and began to clean everything up. After everything was cleaned, I sat on the couch, along with Markiplier. "I'm so ungrateful..." I said. Mark looked at confused. "Why is that?" I groaned. "My favourite YouTubers in the world love me! Like, what is this? A shitty fanfic? I'm over here thinking about who is gonna be my boyfriend while other people out there need you more than this..." I explained.

"Aw, c'mon, Y/n! Don't give me that bull! We have amazing communities. You're apart of those communities. Love is love, whether it's a fangirl, old friend, new friend, or a stranger, we still love 'em." Mark smiled. "I see the glass half empty." I mumbled and got up.

"Hey, Y/n?"

I turned around and looked at Mark. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "When we were dating, you gave me a lot of happiness... We made that video and on the same day, I broke your heart... so, do you ever think you'll forgive me...?" I felt a smile creep onto my face as he finished his sentence. "Mark, why...didn't you call me? After that happened?"

Mark looked at me puzzled. "I...did..." I squinted my eyes. "No....you didn't...."

Flashback....

Sobbing, I didn't know what to do. Jack was holding me by my side. "Why...why would he do that? I love Mark so much!" I cried, tears pouring down my cheeks. "Here, let's put your stuff here and lay you down to sleep..." I nodded while sniffling. I took out my phone and my keys. Jack set my phone and keys on his counter. I heard vibrating but already had drifted to sleep to even care....

Fin

My eyes widened. "Y-You...." Mark nodded. "I did!" Mark shrugged. "Maybe....your phone was off or you put it faraway from where you were..." he inferred. "I think Jack did something to my phone...." I mumbled under my breath....

"What?"

I looked up into Mark's eyes, remembering all the fights he and Jack went through just for me... I couldn't make them go through with it again.... I shook my head.... "Nothing, Mark..."

"Hey, uh, Y/n?"

I looked at Mark, but he was looking down at his feet. "Yes...?"

"Can I ask you a favour?"

I nodded my head.

"I know...in a few days.....you'll make your decision to make all the......chaos end.... but before your, uh, big decision, um, can I get a kiss from you....? Just in case it'll be my last one...." His eyes sparkled with desire and hope...

I scratched my head and leaned in.

And gave Mark a kiss...

What do I put here?

"Oh sorry for not putting a chapter after a million years?"

Something funny?

What do you call a pencil that looks like a penguin?

A pencilguin....

No....?

Okay....

Sorry for everything, really!
Thanks for 45k reads?
Will you forgive me?
No?
Okay.

*dies*
-TheNerdanionMirror