THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Now that this story is finished...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU TRULY  ARE INCREDIBLE, AMAZING BEINGS. I SAID BEINGS CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND. BUT, YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING.

You have supported this book, no matter how scarce I would post a new chapter. You've always commented and voted and OMG YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL...!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank so many of you, but I want to specially thank these people. Some new friends I've gotten over the years on this website:

pinkalmondroses

YoloAmoOfficial

tealia18

-_Bellesepticeye_-

DarkDiamond56

beautyqueen2222

Cutie-puff

There are so many more but these are the people who popped into mind. Don't take it wrong if your username is not up there. And all my friends IRL are gonna real pissed but don't worry, they don't have to know. 

AngeDeRubis17 , thank you so much for your kind message. I almost cried when I read it. Not lying. 

I love you very much for all of the support and kind words you have given me. Please, let me know if you would like a sequel, or if you want any other stories like this. Check my bio to see any stories that are coming soon that you'd want fast. Also, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, definitely. 

Well, this is the end for this book... I feel like I'm letting my child go to college... Goodbye, you are all amazing support.

I love you all, and thank you so much.

-Nervy, TheNerdanionMirror