Talking About The Past

Sorry for the insanely short chapter, but I might make another Markiplier fanfiction just because I have an idea... So stay tuned for that! I like expressing weird ideas to you lovely beautiful people. Anyway, I'll see you in the chapter...

"Hi there, I'm the Executive Secretary, Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you!" I greet. Mark instantly recognizes me. "H-hello!" He says, giving me a "You didn't forget about me, right?" face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, unfortunately, the President wasn't able to host this meeting, so you get me." I say, giving him an eye as he shakes my hand. And......to be honest Matt and Ryan never met me. "You must be Matt and Ryan!" I say, turning to the partnered YouTubers. "Y-yes!" They say in unison. Mark looks at me with regret. "Let's have a seat shall we?" I insist, being not malicious as possible. I can't let Mark into this business, but....but what if they have a excellent reason? What if I have to? I shake out of my thoughts and sit with the three boys. "Yes, I have heard that you want to join this company, but only for a short period of time. Why is that?" I ask, crossing my legs in a sophisticated way. Matt begins to speak but Mark cuts him off. "We want to do a charity event, but it involves a tremendous amount of money, this company pays well, so we thought to give it a go." He explains. Damn. That is a really good reason. Dammmmmn!!! "Well, uh..." My mind is blank, I don't know what to say. "Well, what have you done in the past?" After that question, there was an explosion of stories. Time went by, and I got to know the boys better. "What about your relationships?" I ask, wait- no Mark.... "Well, I have this one story, that happened two years ago..." Mark looks at me dead in the eyes. I nod, and gulp. "I loved this girl, she meant the world to me. I went to get my hair dyed, I wanted to surprise her because she wanted my hair to be red." He says, as he points to his now red hair. I gulp and nod. "While I was out, she went to a close friend of mine's house. After I finished my hair dyeing process, I texted her to come home to her surprise." Ohhh, that's what the surprise was. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THIS EXCUSE! "Then, meanwhile, a fan knocked on my door....." Mark began....