Three Young Gentlemen

(The next day)
"Ma'am! Ma'am!" I heard Lauren say. "Yes, what do you need?" I ask. "I got your information that you needed yesterday." I look up from my desk. "I have the appointment schedules and each client's email." I smile. "Lauren, call me Secretary. Don't call me Ma'am. It doesn't seem like you." Lauren smiles. "Yes Secretary." I nod and she gives me paperwork. "Oh and Mark, Matt and Ryan are the ones that have another appointment with the President today." Lauren says. "Contact them and say their meeting with me will be canceled because they will already have me in the President's meeting." Lauren nods. "Yes, Ma- I mean, Secretary." I smile. "You are dismissed." She nods and walks out. I send emails to Manager Karel and the President Of Lembark company.

Mr. Fisher,
I have gotten news that you would like to schedule a meeting with me. I am free next week, if you would like to make an early spot for a meeting, then please reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Y/n L/n
Executive Secretary

President Of Lembark, eh? Seems strange. "Lauren!" I call out. "Yes, Secretary!" She runs in. "Okay first of all, calm down. And second of all, when you're done with the work I gave you, can you contact Mr. 'President Of Lembark' and ask him why he wants to schedule a meeting with me. Because I have no business meeting with Presidents unless it's President Konnar's orders!" I tell her, packing my stuff for the upcoming meeting. "I have already ask him, he won't tell me. That's why I went to you first. If he told me why, I would've already scheduled the meeting." Lauren says. "Tell him to tell you, or I'll tell the President myself to handle this issue. Tell him I said that, thank you Lauren." She smiles and nods. My phone rings. Not my office phone. My personal phone. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey Y/n, it's Jack." Says an Irish accent. "Hey, hun, I'm about to go to a meeting so can you hurry this up?" I talk into the phone. "It isn't anything major its that you're looking a bit pale and stressed so I was wondering if you're okay?" Jack's voice begins to sound worried. I laugh. "I'm fine Jackaboy, anyways, isn't it time for your second video to go up in a couple of minutes?" I talk into my phone. "Yeah, it is. I was feeling a bit lonely but I didn't call you because I thought you were busy. Anyway, I love you, bye!" Jack says. "I love you too." I end the call. "Secretary L/n, your meeting with three gentlemen is going to begin in 2 minutes." I hear a voice. "Okay, thank you!" I respond. I hear footsteps fading away. I pack everything. By the time I'm done, I'm 2 minutes late. "Shit" I thought. I fast-walk into the giant meeting room to see three young gentlemen.

Three familiar young gentlemen.

Mark, Matt and Ryan.
Markiplier, and Kids With Problems.