What Happened To Mark?

During my breakdown, Jack kept wiping the tears off of my face. "I'm promise, I will not let you feel like this anymore." He said, after I was done crying. I looked at his bruised face, a frown stretched on my face.

"C'mon, I don't like it when you don't smile." He said, giving me a kiss. Jack's face gives me a reminder of all the pain he will go through. "You're gonna go through so much pain, because of me." I said, putting my face into his shirt. Jack just looks at me and his shirt. Soaked with salty tears. He takes off his shirt right then and there. I lift up my hand to block his exposed upper body.

"What? You don't want to see Jackman?" Jack jokes. (I WANTED TO PUT THAT IN SO BAD!) I giggle. Then I see something.

A bruise

A really really big bruise.

"Oh my god, are you okay." I say, touching the bruise. Jack winces. I give myself a mental face palm. Why did I touch his bruise? "S-sorry." I said, walking back. He puts on another shirt. "Why do you still love me when I am the cause of your pain?" I said, mentally slapping myself. "What do you mean? You aren't causin' any pain, Y/n! Stop joking!" He said, chuckling. I felt like falling. I felt weak. "I-I, uh, need to, um, seat down." I said, slowly walking to the nearest chair.

"Whoa, Y/n? Are you alright?" Jack said, quickly coming to my side. I don't reply. Jack thinks I'm not a hazard to him. I worry for him. The pain that he will suffer through.

I think he saw my worried eyes.

"Y/n, stop thinking that. I love you and I know you are not pain to m-" I shushed Jack. "How?" I asked. He looked confused. "How do you love me after Mark came in, and almost beat you to death? How can you love me after I am the reason you have these bruises? How can you love me after I am the reason that your face is bloody? How?" I asked. I looked into his eyes. "Because, no matter how much pain I suffer through, you will always there for me." Jack says, sternly. I gulp. My phone dings. I went to go get it but something grabbed my arm. "And, love isn't explained, it's just an emotion that I have for you and will always have for you."

I give him a kiss and he softens up. "I love you too." I say before getting my phone.

It's from President Konnar...

Hey, Ms. L/n,
this is President Konnar.

Just wanted to inform you that tomorrow you will have a new assistant. Her name is Nervy Nerdania and she will replace Lauren Clerg. Lauren is the assistant for the CEO because she needed a bit of a change. And, Nervy is a newbie in the company, so I trust you to show her the responsibilities of being your assistant.

Regards,
President Konnar

Nervy Nerdania? Weird name. (Hey!) I put the phone back in my pocket and lay down.

And, love isn't explained, it's just an emotion that I have for you and will always have for you

That echoed in my head.

Jack's phone rang, it was a hospital number.
He answered it.

"Hello?" Jack said into the phone.

I look at him with a worried face.

"Yes." He growled. Who was it?

Confusion filled in my head...

"Yes, this is Sean McLoughlin." Jack kept mumbling.

"Yes, I know Mark Fischbach, what about him?" Mark?? What's wrong with Mark?

"He what?" Jack mumbled.

Oh god, please, do not tell me something happened to Mark.

Jack hung up. "Y/n, let's go. Mark passed out and he is just calling your name. Let's go."

Gulp...