Came For My Birthday

"Mark...I..." There was a knock on the door. It was our pizza. We paid for it and just sat around and watched Netflix.

"Y/n, you should get rest, we have a big party for you tomorrow." I giggled and gave Mark a little kiss on the cheek.

------le morning------

"WAKE UP!!!!" I heard Mark shout in my ear. I opened my eyes and stared at Mark. "Thank you so much for destroying my ear drums." Mark smiled like a goof," YOU'RE WELCOME!" I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. But Mark stopped me. "GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?!?!?" Still screaming. "Um.... Saturday?" I mumbled. "Yeah but....GUESS AGAIN!!!" I rolled my eyes. "MARK, SERIOUSLY, JUST TELL ME!!" I said, slightly angry. He looked at me shocked and picked me up bridal style. "Sorry... Happy birthday, Y/n." I widen my eyes. I completely forgot.

"Mark.... Thank you...." I gave him a kiss and let him drop me in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, while mentally face palming myself. HOW DO YOU FORGET YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY?!?!! Well, screw me then!!!

Wait....

Jack...

I finished cleaning myself up and ran out to Mark. "IS JACK HE-"

Ding Dong

"SHIIIIIIIT...." I slowly said. I fix my hair in 30 seconds and answer the door. "Hey, Ja- OH MY GOD, YOU'RE PEWDIEPIE!!!"

FELIX ARVID ULF KJELLBERG IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!

THE BIGGEST FUCKING YOUTUBER ON THE HISTORY ON THE PLANET IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!

I'm gonna faint.

No, I'm not.

I AM NOT EMBARRASSING MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST YOUTUBER TODAY!!

"I mean... Hi...PewDi- I mean Feli- I mean Mr. Kjellberg." I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. PewDiePie laughed. "Just call me Felix, I'm here for the birthday girl. I think I see her!" I widen my eyes. "YOU. ARE. HERE. FOR. MY. DUMB. BIRTHDAY. PARTY?" PewDiePie rolled his eyes. "Yes, my brochacho." I started stuttering. "I- How- But- Who- HUUHH?" I couldn't speak English anymore.

"Felix, did you get the present out of the car!?" I heard a VERY familiar accent tell in my front lawn. "YES!! I DID!!" Felix screamed.

Then guess who walked up.

Marzia Bisognin.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n! I've been wanting to meet you forever!" I look around in a comedic way. "Is there some else named Y/n here? Cause in no way in hell are you here to see me!" I said, in shock. Marzia giggled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hey! I wanted one!" Felix whined. "Well, get in first, bud!" Mark shouted, behind me.

Felix hugged me and walked in to hug Mark. I laughed.

I closed the door.

Mark, me, Felix, and Marzia started chatting a bit.

"Oh, is anyone else co-"

Ding Dong.

I walked up and opened the door. I almost squealed.

Team Edge and Amanda.

(If you don't know them, shame on you!)

"OH MY GOD!" I said. "Hey! We're here for the birthday girl!" Matthias said, giving me a hug

Mother fucking MATTHIAS!!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!! I will die of fangirling.

Bryan and J-Fred gave me a hug. Amanda gave me a present. "Oh you really shouldn't have!" I said. Amanda giggled and gave me a hug. I put the present in the kitchen counter. And then sat back with all the YouTubers.

I wonder who else is coming....

I DUNNO...
MAYBE YOU?

YES!! I FINALLY GOT A DAMN CHAPTER DONE!!

At 1:43am?

Okay...

I will be adding you guys in the next chapter so stay tuned!!!

And thank you guys so much for 20k...

And yes.... If you haven't heard I can't be able to post that video until 3 months.

DAMMIT BROTHER!!

But I got it done and edited.

Proud of me?

Yay.

Okay, thank you again and I love you guys!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
-TheNerdanionMirror