Jack Is Ruining My Life

"Mark? Oh my gosh..." I started panicking as I tried to find alcohol and a bandages. I already found a cloth. "Calm down, baaaaby." Mark said, as he was losing more blood.

I was rushing around as I was looking for my supplies. I have seen a decent amount of movies to know what to do in this situation. "Mark, when did you cut yourself. And.....why?" I said, still looking....

"4 hours ago...." Mark said, putting his hand around me. Please don't let this reason be what I think it is. "You're telling me that you cut yourself at night? Were you up the whole entire night?." Mark just did a drunk-up nod.

"I did it because I was sad... I wasn't with you...that made me sad..." Mark sounded like a 4 year old. "Mark, stop it. Oh wait, you lost blood that's why..." I wrapped the bandages around him after dabbing alcohol on him. Which made him scream like he does in FNAF...

"Mark....I just..." I didn't know what to say to Mark anymore. "But I know you'll always love me..." Mark mumbled as he kissed my cheek. "Mark, stop it. Stop with the bullshit." I said, shocked and surprised. Then I hear an Irish voice accompanied by a knock from the door.

"Jack, help me..." I said, as I opened the door. "What's wron- Holy shite Mark!" Jack said, running to Mark's side. "Leave me alone, traitor!" Mark shouted at Jack. 

Jack looked confused. I shook my head and went to Mark. I finished putting the bandages on Mark. I carried Mark to the bed and made  him lay there. He easily fell asleep after a couple minutes. "Y/n, what's going on?" Jack asked me. I told how Mark stayed up all night, cut himself, lost blood, felt dizzy, and now...

"Why did he cut himself?!" Jack shouted in anger. "He...was sad....because he wasn't with me....that's also why he called you a traitor...." I said. Jack's face looked shocked. "This is all my fault..." I said soon after that. "No! I'm tired of you blaming yourself!" Jack said, grabbing me. "Ja-" But he interrupted me. "I love you so much, so please stop blaming yourself...!" Jack said.

"Jack, this is a bad time to get all romantic! Focus on the situation here! MARK CUT HIMSELF!" I screamed. "Y/n, calm down... I can handle this..." Jack said. "I'll trust you for this... Or the next person cutting themselves is me..." I said. Jack looked at me, concerned. Jack walked into Mark's room. I just sat there....thinking of what I said...

"Mark! LISTEN TO ME- OW!" Jack screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE?!?! UUUGGGHHHH!!!!" I hear Mark shout.

Oh dear god, what's gonna happen? Tell me if you guys want a chapter showing you Mark and Jack's fight/conversation!

But, I think I already said enough, SO IF YOU LIKE PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS, and high fives all around, WHA-PISH! WHA-PISH! AND ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

BUH BYE! (MARK AND JACK MIXED OUTRO!!!) 

-THENERDANIONMIRROR