I'm Not An Item

(Idk if this is the fight chapter or nah. BTW THERE IS IMPORTANT STUFF AT THE END!!)

"MARK JUST CALM YOUR FUCKIN SELF!!" Jack shouts. "FUCK OFF!! YOU TOOK THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" Mark screamed back.

I walked into the room. Jack and Mark throwing pillows at each other. Best. Fight. Ever.

"MARK GO FUCK YOURSELF SHE WAS MINE TO BEGIN WI- Oh hi, Y/n..." Jack did a nervous look. "LIAR SHE WAS MINE!!! BI- OH MAH GAWD Y/N!! HIII!!" Mark said, nervous as well.

(Btw, I doubt that Mark and Jack will ever fight because of a girl)

"Stop fighting... I think I'm done with you both.."

"Why?" Jack said, really worried.

"What did you guys just say!!?? You kept saying 'She's mine' or something like that. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? I'm not an item. I have emotions. I have actions. I am my own self. (All the feminists start clapping) " I say angrily.

"You are... It's just that-" I interrupted Jack. "There is no possible way you can make that work. I'm out." I said, closing the door.

I wanted to get of the situation. Not realizing they called me an item.

----yeah I don't like this chapter so far----

I knock on her door. "Oh hey- Whoa, what happened?" Nervy said, surprised.

I just squeezed her. "Y/n, what's wrong?" I just stayed silent.

I didn't like this chapter. It's kinda like a build-up chapter.
So this chapter's numbers are slowly growing and I die again.
And yeah, I'm not running away, I love you guys too much to not be running away.
I sorry Belle_Laufeyson for that weird chapter, and my almost murder to you.
but you murdered me so I had to have my revenge. Yandere-chan style.
Okay, since this chapter was short, I felt like talking to you guys more.
Cause, I like talking to people.
BUT NERVY YOU HAS ANXIETY!
Shut up, I know I does.
Anyway, here's a question you guys CAN answer, you don't have to if you don't want to.
If you randomly bumped into Jacksepticeye or Markiplier, what would you do?
Me personally, I would say sorry, act like nothing happened, and as I was walking away, have a mini heart attack.
Anyway, I had to go...
I'm gonna sing a song for you while I leave...
I'VE BEEN HERE DAY AND DAY OUT. SAID I LOVE YOU OUT LOUD WHAT I NEVER KNEW, IS THAT YOU WOULD BE HERE TOO- Okay I'll stop.
I like Emily Scholz's voice. ITS AMAZING!!
I go now...
PEACE!!
-TheNerdanionMirror