Hey, everybody.

Hey, guys. So there's been a lot of hectic things in the span of a week. And you might be really annoyed by now. But I need to tell you guys this.

I'm gonna leaving Wattpad for awhile.

Don't worry, I'll be back. I don't know when, but I promise you I'll back with a super long chapter. And thank you guys so much for 12k reads. I apologize that I repaid you like this but don't worry. I'll be back.

Thank you for all the supporters that has been great friends with me. beautyqueen2222 Belle_Laufeyson ARIELEECE2003 AmoriseByers  Koskakatsu and many more.

I'll be online at some points to, y'know, answer comments and read other stories but that's about it.

The only book I'll be updating is my About Me book.

I won't be able to answer PM's or anything like that. But I will try to be on other social media if you want to contact me. If you want to know what they are, check my bio for you convenience.

Again, I am really sorry. Mental and physical issues are happening and it's really hard to deal.

Don't worry, there is a chapter in the works.

But thank you guys so much for the support and the love. I owe you guys so much.

And again, sorry for this sudden absence. But, I really need it.

And as always, I'll see you....in the next chapter....

Buh bye! I love you.
-TheNerdanionMirror