Jack's Explanation

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello...?"

".......Jack, what did you do...?"

I heard through the phone that he sounded like he was taking a nap.

"What did I do, Y/n?" Jack croaked. "That's what I'm asking you, what did you...fucking....do?" I said, my voice growing steadily angrier and angrier. "Y/n, I have no clue-"

"DID YOU DO SOMETHING A FEW YEARS AGO? When the...Mark thing happened?" I questioned him, sternly. "Y/n, what would I do? What do you think I did?" Jack asked, his voice getting more and more confused by the second.

"Jack, when the drama with Mark happened, did you....sabotage anything?" He seemed to sigh. "No, I mean, yes. I didn't want it to be intentional. I mean. What I mean is-" I interrupted him. "Tell me what you did."

"So when you were crying and I was trying to make you fall asleep. I felt angry at that exact moment. Knowing Mark, I knew he was gonna call you. So I moved your phone away. And deleted his contact from your phone the next morning."

"Y-You did what?" I stuttered. "I know that it was a horrible mistake!! But I was angry. Mark has broken your heart. So, I had took matters into my own hands. I regret doing it." Jack finished. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"I was terrified. You were in a bad mind state. I didn't want to add anything Mark-related. I was trying to....to help you. I didn't have ANY intention to hurt you and your feelings, Y/n. Please, understand that!" Jack said, his voice slowly breaking, indicating that he may break down like he did during The Walking Dead Season 2 ending.

"Jack...."

"I'll tell you something else! After that, I called Mark telling him, although I was screaming, to never call you again. That he was forever removed from your life. I was insanely furious. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't- I couldn't call him back. I'm sorry, Y/n! I am so sorry. I was terrified to tell you because I don't want to see you upset or angry."

"Jack, I understand but-"

"Please...." Jack begged.

"Forgive me..."

OMG ITS BEEN A THOUSAND AND ONE YEARS. HOW Y'ALL BEEN? GOOD?

DID YOU FORGET THAT I EXIST? DON'T BLAME YA.

So, are you angry at Jack? Will you forgive him? Let mehhhh know.

I am a unitato.

Stay lit, never quit.
(7,0000 DOLLARS GOES TO WHO KNOWS THAT REFERENCE.)

I love you guys so much. Thank you very much for milestones. I really appreciate it.

Also, thank you for staying patient with me and my long absence.

-Nervy

also, next chapter is part 69, hehehe...
yes, I am an immature brat, deal with it.