Go To Assistant For Help?

After that incident, me and Mark starting packing up. "So, same time tomorrow?" Mark ask. I nodded. "Okay...cool...see...you.." Mark words expressed desperation. I nodded and walked out after Mark left. I thought to stop by Nervy to say bye.

"I...I really can't help you with that, hun." I heard Nervy's whispered voice outside. "I... I know I'm good with that... It's just that-" Nervy said.

I stayed and listen. "Yeah, but what does that even mean?" Nervy's voice grew aggravated. "Okay, but he's Cam, what do you expect?" Nervy questions. "Y-you know what? I think everyone left, so I'm gonna pack up before I seem like the odd one." Nervy said. "Yeah, buh...um...okay...uh....bye Fiona..." Nervy mumbled.

I knocked on the door. "Oh-uh-hi-um-I-was-uh-leaving-so-I'm.....uh....hi..." Nervy started stammering. I sighed. "Nervy, I was going say bye, you need any help?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No, I'm fine, w-why are you still here?" Nervy asked. "Just had to talk with Mark..."

I said. I smiled as a plan hatches in my mind. "So how's Cam?" I said, casually. "You know Cameron Douglass?" Nervy looks at me. "No...not really... I heard you on the phone." I admitted. "Shi... I mean... Really?" Nervy corrected herself. "Don't worry about it. I swear too." I said. "Sweet, because I was freaking the fuck out." Nervy said, friendly. "So what going on with Fiona and Cameron?" I ask. "Cameron is a dude that loves Fiona, but she is already dating a guy named Devan. And Cameron went and fought Devan and all this bullshit happened!!! FUCKING DRAMA!" Nervy said. I mentally gasped.

That's happening with me, Jack, and Mark. "And I am actually good with solving those problems..." Nervy said, grabbing her bag. "Uh..." I said, still in awe. "And, the reason why I kinda ran off this morning is because... I'm a huge Markiplier fan...but I'm terrified to meet him..." Nervy said. "Oh..." is all I replied. "Nervy....can you h-help with me something..." I begin asking. "Uh, sure... I kinda want to get away from Fiona for a bit..." Nervy replied. "Let's not talk about it here, let's go to my place..." I suggested. Nervy gave me a friendly smile.

I drove her to my apartment. I unlocked the door. "Hey, Y/n..." I heard a Irish accent. Nervy looked at me like I was crazy. "Hey.....Jack..." I said. "You live with JackSepticEye?!?!?!" Nervy mouthed. I nodded and giggle at her reaction.

I walked in and Nervy followed me. "Why were you laughing- OH SHIT!!" Said a surprised shirtless Jack. Nervy covered her eyes. "Sorry, sorry, sorry....!!! I didn't know someone was coming!!" Jack said, panicky and putting on a shirt. "Uh...." Nervy didn't know what to say. I giggled at her childish action.

"Nervy, let's go to my room." I said. Nervy nodded and followed me, looking away from Jack's guilty eyes.

We plopped on my bed. "So?" Nervy asked, curious. "I need your help..." I asked. Nervy nodded. "With?" I sighed. "Two years ago, I dated Mark... He, unintentionally, kissed a girl and now-" I was interrupted by Nervy. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU UNINTENTIONALLY KISS A GIRL?" Nervy screamed. "I LIKE SCREAMING!!!" Jack said, opening the door. I jumped a bit. "Jack, uh, can you go?" I asked, nicely. He nodded and walked out. "A fan came to his door and kissed him..." Nervy's face said "Oh...." And she sat on my chair.

"I love Jack, but I still-" Nervy interrupted me (Sorry) "Still love Mark?" She smirked. "Wait, if you saw him kissing another girl, and you, like, ran away or something, shouldn't he have chased you and shooed the girl away? If he didn't do that, what would he have done? Like, kiss a girl and then don't catch your girlfriend and explained everything? Seems dumb..." Nervy's logic scared me. "You are pretty sexy so you sure Mark doesn't want you for some other reason?" Nervy said... (All of y'all are sexy as hell 😂😂) "I just don't know what to do!!" I whine. "Let me help..." Nervy said. "That's why we are having this conversation..." I smirked.

Sorry for a weird chapter....
I LOVE DEM CLIFFHANGERSSSSSSS
-Nervy