Playing Some Games And Remembering

"Jack? Why the hell are you here?" I said, pissed. "I won't let Mark win you over. So, let's go." Jack said.

Did Jack say that? What happened to the old Jack? Did I do something?

"Excuse me, I am her boyfriend so you shouldn't be interrupting our date." Mark said, sassy as fuck.

"You're not her boyfriend, you're just... Mark." Jack said, angry.

"I am Mark, and I am her boyfriend." Mark said, with pride.

"You motherfu-"

"Jack, STOP IT!" I screamed. Luckily we were the only ones so the no one cared. Not even the workers.

"Y/n...are you serious?" Jack said.

"Yes...can I just...live my life?" I begged.

Jack looked at Mark and then me. "Fine... I'll be open whenever you need me..." Jack said, voice cracking.

"Jack...don't make this hard on me than it already is." I said.

"I won't... Bye..." Jack said, before walking out the door.

---after dinner/lunch-whatever---

"So...what should we do?" I asked, walking out with Mark.

"Let's go to my place. We should play some games. You know, like hang out a bit?" Mark suggested.

I smiled. "I'd like that. Let's go..."

Mark and I walked to his apartment, which wasn't that far.

"What do you want to play?" Mark asked, sitting on the couch.

"I don't know, can you check what's good?" I asked Mark.

Mark walked to his recording room and I followed him. He sat down and looked through steam. Something caught my eye.

"Mark, look." I said, pointing.

"Cool, it's a fan game based on how we met. Wanna play it?" Mark asked me.

I smiled. "Sure."

The game was emotional. It started from the beginning when me, Jack, and Mark met.

It even had little details like when Jack took my phone and then I got lost.

"I should probably leave a note to thank Mark." I said, reading what I said in the game.

It even had a dude that was my rival crazy boss. His name was Nott Sickinson. Wonder who that is.

Leeiah was held captured and then she got saved.

Then it went to when Mark kissed the other girl, which then Mark kissed me and said that he was sorry that I got hurt.

Jack picked me up and took me to his place like in real life. I loved it.

Me and Jack became a couple, I became the executive secretary of the company I work for.

I met Mark then everything went crazy. Jack and Mark had a fight.

Then me and Jack broke up, and I got together with Mark.

That's where it should've ended.

But instead, the game kept going and me and Mark were in his room watching movies and Jack came in.

He was pale and drunk.

And then it ended.

After the game ended, I heard the apartment door open.

I HAD TO!! I HAD TO!! I HAD A CHANCE TO END WITH A CLIFFHANGER AND I TOOK IT!!

I'm sorry...

I kinda wanted to do a chapter where it kinda summarized the story so far...

And don't worry, you didn't quit your job, you're on a break. Okay? Good.

I did this chapter because....

Drumroll please *drumroll*

WE HIT 9K READS!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Thank you guys so very, very much!! ITS AWESOME!! 9 is really close to 10 which also is a simulation to how close I am to having a panic attack!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Shane Dawson...sing your song.

Hehe, guess who I've been watching a lot recently...

ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU!!

AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
-TheNerdanionMirror