For Elyea (Dallas)

Elyea's POV

I was laying in bed with my boyfriend, Dallas Winston. He's finally decided to clean up the way he is, and we live in an apartment. Dallas had gotten a job at a factory, and to be honest, I'm not sure how he got our house by working for minimum wage.

I woke up to hear crying. I turned over in bed to see the other side was empty. I stood up from our bed, wearing one of his old shirts.

"Dally?"

I peeked from the corner of the doorway to see Dally sitting with his face in his hands.

"Baby?" I asked.

Dallas' hands rubbed over his face. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes darted over to me. He shook his head, as if he were coming back to the real world.

"Yeah?" He responded.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"What's wrong? Why are you up right now?"

He shook his head again, but this time in denial. He kissed my lips.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

I sighed, "Babe, you don't keep your fears bottled up all the time." I paused to see his reaction, his face was blank. "You can tell me whatever's on your mind or whenever you're worried. Just because you're the Dallas Winston, does not mean that you have to be brave all the time."

"Elyea," he let out a strangled cry.

I watched him begin to break down all over again.

"You--you died. They killed you, I couldn't save you and-"

"Who's 'they'?"

"This crew, I couldn't get this place on my own, so I called in a favor to get our house. I owe them some money and I don't know if I can pay thin back--Elyea, I'm so sorry."

I put my mocha hands on his cheeks. Making sure his attention was solely on me, so he could calm down.

"Dally, listen," I said calmly, "I'm here and I'm okay, you're okay. It was just a dream."

He cleared his throat and nodded.

"I'm not exactly happy with you right now, I'll be completely honest."

He put his hands on my legs to look me straight in the face.

"I can give help you out with the money-"

"No, Elyea-"

I dropped my hands, "Just listen." He stopped. "I can get the rest of the money. You aren't going to argue, you aren't going to do any macho man thing. We're going to worry about this whole thing tomorrow when everything has calmed down."

Dallas nodded and but his lip.

"Hey," I said quietly, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I grabbed his hands from my knees. "Let's go back to bed, okay?"

----------------------

A/N:
This is for @arrows24.  I hope you liked this.  Sorry if it seems short, but I tried to make it a little different than regular ones.  Stay Gold.
-Raevyn