For Nikkie

Nikkie's P.O.V.

Me and my boyfriend Dally were walking to my house from the county jail.  The only reason I'm actually letting him step foot in my house is because my parents are on a trip for their anniversary.

"So, Nikkie, are you sure you wanna let me come to your house?" He asked randomly.

"Yes Dal.  You know my parents aren't home." I rolled my eyes.

We walked into my neighborhood.  I unlocked the door and we sat down on the couch.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I shrugged. "Well, I guess I didn't really think this through then.  I thought it would take a lot more convincing to get you out of jail." I chuckled.

He nodded. "So did I, maybe they got tired of seeing my face.  I sire as hell was tired of seeing theirs."

"Dally, if you're so tired of seeing them why do you keed getting arrested?" I asked turning on the TV.

"I have no idea.  I guess I just like the thrill." He laughed.

I sighed. "But, why don't you ever wanna do something with your girlfriend?" I asked playfully.

He shrugged and smiled. "Well, my girlfriend doesn't want to do the stuff I wanna do when we're at her house alone." He said looking down at me.

I shook my head. "Nice try, Winston.  You aren't that slick." I smiled.

We sat there and watched TV for a while until I started feeling tired.

Dally's P.O.V.

I have been wanting to tell Nikkie something that I haven't said to any other girl.  I was just having trouble putting the words together.

"Hey, Nik?" I started.  She didn't respond.  I looked down at her and saw her sleeping on my shouler.

I tried to move but she moved her arms and hugged me closer.  I grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch.  I put it over us and looked down at her.

I kissed her forehead and felt her curly dark brown hair. "I love you." I sighed.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

This imagine is for @sammie_styles_horan.  I hope you liked it.  I'm still trying to work on everyone elses', I have gotten a lot of requests so please be pacient with me.  Stay Gold.

-Raevyn