For Arfrona

Arfrona's P.O.V.

I was hanging out at my house.  I heard my brother walk in and go to the fridge and got some cake.

"Hey Afrona." Steve greets.  I look away from my chocolate bar.

"What do you want Steven?" I asked playfully.

He playfully gasped and held his chest. "Can't a guy just walk in the house and say hey to his baby sister?" He asks putting his arm around me.

"A guy can, but my brother doesn't say hi to me." I say making him nod agreeingly. "So, what is it?" I asked pushing his arm off of me.

"I wanted to ask of you wanted to hang out with me and the gang." He told me.  I rolled my eyes.

"I'm 17 Steve!  I don't need you to babysit me." I protested.  I like hanging out with the gang, but Dal is an annoying dumbass.  He gave me a look and I crossed my arms. "You can't make me go."

He chuckled. "We'll see about that." He said picking me up over his shoulder.  I told him to put me down but he kept going.

When we finally made it to the Curtis' house and he put me down.  I tried to make a run for it and he held my shoulders in place.  My brownish blond hair was in front of my eyes.

"Stop it Arfona.  You're going to see the gang.  Stop blaming them for Dal's attitude." He said opening the door. "Hey guys!" He cheered.

"Hey." They all said.  I waved and crossed my arms. "Oh look who it is, the shemale." Dal said walking to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Winston." I said walking past him, brushing shoulders with him.  I went to the kitchen and got a beer.  I went back to the living room.

"Hey, Arfrona, can I talk to you?" He asked.  I rolled my eyes and followed him outside.

"What?" I asked as I stood on the porch.  He tried leaning on the pole, but missed.  I laughed and he glared at me. "Sorry, you okay?"

He got up and brushed himself off. "Yeah, I'm good."

"So is there a reason you wanted to talk to me?" I asked again.

"I wanna know if you would like to go out with me." He asked.  I had a spit take and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.  He chuckled and nodded. "Why, you don't like me." I said turning to him.  He looked over at me. "Well, you don't."

"What exactly makes you think I don't like you, Arfrona?" He asks lighting up a cig.

I laughed. "Are you serious?" I asked.  He shrugged. "Well, how about the fact that you told me to my face that you don't like me." I said putting my bottle down.  He nodded agreeingly.

"Well, I'm asking you for real.  It's a simple yes or no question.  Just pick one." He told me.

I shook my head then said, "Yes." He smiled and picked me up and spun me around.

To be honest, the date was awesome.  Dal and I are pretty happy now.  Yea, we may have gotten arrested once or twice, but he never treated me wrong.

-------------------------------

A/N:

Here you go @Arfrona, I hope you like it I hope you like it.  I tried my best.  Please give me feedback.  I will be doing more, but still in order of which ones I get first.  If you want a personal, please comment the info from the previous chapter.

-Raevyn