Steve Imagine

Y/n P.O.V.

I'm at the DX. My brother, Two-Bit, is out getting drunk some where. He doesn't like me to see him in that state, but he still does it. I thought I could stop by and visit my boyfriend, Steve.

I was sitting on the counter waiting for him and Soda to come back inside. Steve told me he doesn't want me getting hurt because things can go wrong.

"Excuse me," I heard a girl say from behind me. I turned around and saw a soc girl with pretty blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Aren't you Steve Randle's grilfriend?" She asked. I nodded proudly.

"Yes I am. Why?" I asked being cautious. I didn't like opening up to new people.

"Don't you know why he really went out with you in the first place?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Well, I like to think he really wanted me to be his girlfriend. I don't think there is another reason he would date me." I explained.

She chuckled. "Stupid greaser. The only reason a guy as adorable and strong as him would even go out with you is a bet." She spat.

"No. Steve wouldn't do that." I denied.

The girl scoffed and walked away with her friends. I looked to where Steve and Soda were and walked out to hear them talking over the noise.

"How's it going with you and Y/n?" Soda yelled over the noise.

Steve didn't look up at him but he had a huge ass smile on his face. "Things are perfect with Y/n. I can't believe it all started as a bet." He giggled. My heart stopped.

"Yeah and you used the money for your 1 year anniversary." Soda added. Steve just nodded.

I felt tears stream down my face. Soda looked over in my direction, and his face dropped as the color left his face. Steve kept going on and on until he saw Soda's scared face. Steve had the same reaction Soda did.

"Hey, Y/n, babe." He said, trying to find the words. "What did you hear?" He asked in a nervous tone.

"Enough to know that I am never speaking to you or anyone ever again." I said coldly as I turned on my heel.

I walked out and saw Two-Bit at the counter.

"Hey-" He started. I just walked past him, not in the mood for anyone at the moment.

--------------------------------------
A/N:

There may or may not be a 2nd part. But I came back.

-Raevyn