Part 1

Five year old Rimisha was peering around the kitchen door from the hall, but it wasn't the good time to ask for the left over noodles for breakfast . A moment ago her mom had got her hand burned trying to make an omelette for her ,dropping  the spatula on the floor with a loud squeal.

"Oh no" chipped Rimi as she saw the kitchen clock struck eight. She  went upstairs to the penthouse where her nanny slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ishika Aunty .... Ishika Aunty ...." Chipped Rimi trying to wake up her nanny.
Ishika was sleeping  with a pillow on her face. The blanket was half on the bed and half off..
'May be her alarm clock broke again' ,Rimi said to herself . She had already dressed herself for school .

"Ishika Aunty ... Wake up .. ", she called out again ,  a little louder this time. Ishika sat up in bed with a jolt, the pillow on her face fell on her lap. She rubbed  her eyes and chipped ,
" what time is it ????"
"It's eight o clock nearly", replied Rimmi
" OH !!!!! SH----", Ishika bit her lip.
They were interrupted by a voice calling urgently ,
"Ishika!!!.. is Rimi  ready for school???,aren't you going to give her breakfast?".
"Umm.. Yeah!!! We'll be in a minute ", Ishika replied hesitantly . She rolled off her bed and pulled a fleece over her night shirt . She tied her messy hair in a bun and ran downstairs with Rimi .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Good morning ", Ishika smiled at Sanyukta who was having her breakfast .
" Good morning, Ishika ",Sanyukta smiled back . She was wearing a pink shirt with her pencil skirt and silhouette .She had tried her hair in a high ponytail with a little make up . She was looking presentable and completely professional.  She got up to leave just then she heard a voice...

"Mom, will u be back early today " asked Rimi with hopeful eyes.

"I can't promise that to you sweetheart ,but I'll surely make up for it this weekend" Sanyukta said kissing Rimi on her forehead.

" Bye sweetheart ,do ur homework on time and no mischief behind my back..okay!!"

"Bye mom, don't worry I'll be a good girl.."
She pecked Rimi on her cheek and left for office..closing the door behind her.

As soon as Sanyukta left..Rimi turned to Ishika and chipped
" Ishika Aunty, can I have the left over noodles for breakfast, please".
"Rimi how many times I asked you not to call me Aunty .. ' Ishika '  is fine"  ,she frowned ..
" oops sorry... Ishika".
" That sounds much better, but am sorry as u cannot have the left over food for breakfast". "I had strict instructions from your mother ".

Hearing this Rimi pouted making a sad face. Seeing her cute pout Ishika added "But I can compensate it with a bowl of   Chocolate ice cream , only if you promise that will not tell a soul about it".
" yeeeeeeh" ,Rimi jumped with joy . 

Ishika brought two bowls of ice cream after they finished their breakfast . "Are we celebrating something?"chipped Rimi taking her first spoon of her favourite ice cream ..
"Yeah , good guess lil genius.. "It's been one month since am staying with you as your nanny".
"So???". Chipped a confused Rimi .
"So... That means my trial period is over and am permanent now..

**************************************************************************