Part 3

Sanyukta was engrossed in her files , when she realised it was almost 12:45  and she had exactly 15 mins  to freshen up and meet Aaryan , who would be waiting for her in the lobby.
She quickly grabbed her bag and went towards the ladies restroom. She stood in front of the large mirror, placed her bag near the marble basin and pulled out her makeup kit .She did a little touch up with her foundation stick and pulled out her rubber band and let her hair loose . She was applying her strawberry lipstick , just then the door of the restroom flung  open and Krithika entered.
"Hey ",Krithika smiled at her.
"Hi" , Sanyukta smiled back though a forced one.

"A few of us are going to
'La  Sandwicho" for lunch today,would you like to join us."

"I can't ", chipped Sanyukta realising the fact that Krithika had overheard her conversation with Aaryan this morning."Sorry, I've already got plans ."
As if Krithika didn't know.

Sanyukta turned to leave when she heard her voice again----------------- - "By the way , have you heard the gossip going around in the office?"

"No...what gossip are you talking about?",asked Sanyukta with a confused expression..

"Aaryan got dumped by a girl , day before yesterday. "

Sanyukta didn't know what to say..she stood in her place staring at her without any expression..

"And you know what", Krithika continued ,"She was apparently ,a waitress at The Bistro nearby". " He should have at least thought of his class before going around with her."
"Everybody knows he's a womaniser ,but nobody ever expected that he would stoop so low and sleep with a waitress".
"Anyways, I have lot of work . Can't stand here all day gossiping ."
Saying this , she swayed her butt and went out of the restroom leaving Sanyukta shocked and still rooted at the same place.

**************************************************************************
Hello readers, I am a big fan of sandhir and this is my first attempt towards writing a sandhir ff...I need to know whether you all like this story or should I discontinue it ..

Precap: entry of the hero, Randhir Singh Shekhawat ...