Part 4

Soon Sanyukta found herself sitting in the restaurant opposite Aaryan .She couldn't spot any of the usual female employees today,there were only two waiters.
Sanyukta didn't want to speculate that she was being used by Aaryan to make his supposed ex-girlfriend regret her decision . May be, Krithika was jealous and was just winding her up.

"So ... " , Aaryan cleared his throat breaking the silence between them,"this situation with your nanny.."

Sanyukta sighed-"I know..I think am going to sack Ishika".
she confided reluctantly , hoping there wasn't anything stuck in between her teeth.
"Actually, I was about to call the agency and burst on them, but it struck me it's not their fault, if good staff is in short supply ".

" Exactly,that's how I feel sometimes", chipped Aaryan ." But, at the same time I feel am lucky to have such hard working and dedicated employees like you"..saying this he crept his hand towards hers on the table.

"Can I help you ??",he chipped squeezing her hand a bit.

Sanyukta immediately, pulled her hand out of his hold feeling uncomfortable by this touch.. What is wrong with her though she is immensely attracted to this man , sitting in front of her .Yet she doesn't like it when his skin touches her.

"Well, only if you know someone who is brilliant with kids and has few basic housekeeping skills..", she chipped with a smile.

"I'll try my best to find one for you".

"Thank you Aaryan , that would be really helpful".

"By the way,---I'm really impressed the way you juggle up bringing up your daughter and holding down a full time job especially being a single mother".
He smiled looking into her eyes and chipped " You are an amazing woman, Sanyukta Agarwal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was seven in the evening and everyone had gone home. She was all alone in the office with the tapping of her keyboard.
Even Aaryan had dropped by her desk at around five to say goodbye to her.He scribbled his landline number on a scribbling pad and dropped it in her purse, while she pretended to be busy with her laptop .
The silence was broken by the ringtone of her mobile flashing Ishika's name on the screen..

She pressed the answer button and chipped,"Yes Ishika ,what is it ??"

"Nothing, Rimi's having her dinner.i just called to remind you about the costume".

"What costume???", Sanyukta frowned.

"Well, Rimi is having Halloween party Tommorow  at school."

"I...umm..forgot to order anything and I'm stuck at the moment in office with a lot of pending work. I'll be back later than I thought I would ."Sanyukta chipped in a guilty tone.

" Oh No!!!Rimi's gonna be real upset".

"Why don't you call the costume store and see what can be done."

"Okay.. I'll try doing that "saying this Ishika disconnected the call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanyukta finally got home at around ten. She was starving and exhausted. She kicked her shoes with a groan and went to the kitchen to find something to eat . While passing through the hall , she noticed it was neat and clean unlike any other day and there was no sign of Ishika near the Tv.

Sanyukta went upstairs to Rimi's room and saw her little princess sleeping peacefully . She went near her ,kissed her forehead and chipped " I'm sorry sweetheart, I couldn't come early today as well". Rimi was in deep slumber, she didn't stir.
she went upstairs to the penthouse and saw Ishika sitting with a sewing machine with junk all around her.
"What are u doing ??""
"Oh , hi you're back.."
" yes, I just came home.. But what is going on here??"
" well, I called the costume store after I spoke to you and they said - the Snow White costume which Rimi wants is already booked and they don't have a spare one. "
"So ???"...
"So, since I know a little bit of stitching I thought of making one for Rimi."

Sanyukta suddenly felt guilty,she smiled nervously and said, "Thank you"

She went straight to her room with the impression that --Ishika isn't as bad as she had thought .

**************************************************************************
Hey guys.. I know it's a long and a bit boring update but it was needed. Thank you ...
Pre-cap: entry of the hero Randhir Singh Shekhawat ..